Lt. Commander
# 531
02-24-2011, 05:38 AM
1. When is earth going to be instanced into the game? You have ESD properly made, now lets see Starfleet Command make it in.

2. I'd like to see fleet operated ships make it into the game. I know you want to get fleet starbases in first, but many fleets already participate in Fleet vs Fleet combat. Have one ship for the fleet to operate (a ship thats much stronger then its counterpart operated by one person) would benefit PvP combat and get more people into PvP. I'm thinking some of the people on this ship would be responsible for operation, while the rest responsible for repairs. Any chance this could happen?

3. When is the FDC going to get some more love? Once you reach that final rank its game over. Any chance we can see something more for the Federation Ambassadors? Maybe welcoming a new plane into the Federation or doing something more diplomatic then firing a phaser?

4. Is there any chance energy credits will be able to be sent through the mail?

5. I have a lower end computer, and I can't see the textures for the planet Andoria or the external for ESD. Any chance I'm going to see a fix for that in the next patch?
Lt. Commander
# 532
02-24-2011, 05:39 AM
are there any plans for player fleet owned starbases for pvp in or near areas of conflict? cuz starbase assults and capture would be fun
Lt. Commander
# 533 Enterprise F
02-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Any ideas on how the (very heartbreaking) demise of the Enterprise E will come about?
Lt. Commander
# 534
02-24-2011, 05:45 AM
When shuttles become launchable directly from our ships, will that free up the ship slots that the shuttles are currently taking up and instead make shuttles an equippable item to each ship (like carriers with their fighters)? Or will we just have to select which shuttle (if we have multiple) we want to use while still at ESD/Qo'nos?
Lt. Commander
# 535 Playable Typhoon
02-24-2011, 05:48 AM
When will we see the Typhoon as playable? This has been asked about a million times. Please don't give a vague answer like "at some point we want all the ships to be playable"
Lt. Commander
# 536 accolades board
02-24-2011, 05:50 AM
The introduction of accolades into the game was always a good idea it gives us something else to focus in times of bordom and a sense of achievement and completion.

what i would really like to see i some sort of accolade board on our ships interior with all our achieved accolades on this doesn't have to be interactive just as show piece to go along with our trophies so we can show them off to a friends just like we can with the current trophie shelves.

what would it look like i here you say?

a simple framed noticed board with the accolade emblems on ( these emblesm are the ones we see in our current accolade achievement list) this board will naturally fill up as we earn them to show our dedication and status as an explorer.

where could it go...

first thought is chuck it in the captain office perfect place really but i like the idea of having in his quarters also.

is it possible to this? well don't ask me your the experts!

Vice Admiral Hadisok
Ambassador of the federation
Jade empire Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 537
02-24-2011, 05:51 AM
Double post oops
Lt. Commander
# 538
02-24-2011, 05:54 AM
WIll martial arts be made a viable combat option that can compare to ranged weapons?

This could include getting higher level "gear" that improves your martial arts level. It could be in the form of simply "buying" belts with currency like emblems or it could be centred around a new game element where you can work at your martial arts level at say Andoria in battles to the death!
Lt. Commander
# 539
02-24-2011, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -League- View Post
data is dead. you mean b4
According to STO's story line in the path to 2409, Data is fully aware within B4 and is now referred to as Data.
Lt. Commander
# 540
02-24-2011, 06:00 AM
I've got bunches of questions... I'll try to restrict myself to one topic per post for easy reading.

In regard to Fleet Banks, it has been mentioned that Fleet Banks would scale according to the size of the fleet.

1. Will this scale by number of members, or number of player accounts? Because one player could well have several characters in the fleet and you've mentioned the possibility of allowing 1-man fleet creation.

2. In the case of small fleets, will this scale upward from where they are now or will we see less storage?

3. How does this affect fleets which have purchased additional repositories?

4. Fleets currently have the ability to pool EC's in the Fleet Bank. What about GPL?

5. Currently, the game has no concept of "Fleet Property" where a given item could be bound to a fleet instead of a certain player character, and most of the really good gear binds on equip so it can't be traded back and forth. Will STO ever permit at least some form of "Fleet Property"?
Closed Thread