Lt. Commander
# 561
02-24-2011, 06:39 AM
Is there any chance of the Patrol Missions getting a little more variety than just go here blow this up???
Lt. Commander
# 562 My questions...
02-24-2011, 06:40 AM
I thought this was an excellent point:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
I understand the Delta Flyer that is coming soon to be craftable at "Memory Alpha" is something of a first step of the Craftable ship concept.
My question is, would it be possible to move the location for crafting the Delta flyer and future ships to "Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards"?
Would be nice to see the location accessible for Federation players and also serve a functional purpose at the same time.
Now on to my questions... One of the things that has always bothered me about the interior sequences has been that my ship-board crew's uniforms don't match mine. I know it has been said that this is being worked on in the past, but what methods for implementing it are being considered? I'd think creating standard, department-specific uniforms would work great. A system wherein you'd edit the Tactical, Engineering, and Science uniforms and all shipboard members, bridge officers excluded, would wear the appropriate version of their department's uniform.

Last question is pretty simple... Is there a timeline on the BO Duty Officer system being implemented?

Thanks for putting together a great game based around one of my all time favorite franchises! Keep up the great work!
Lt. Commander
# 563 Traducción ya!!!!
02-24-2011, 06:42 AM
Creo que esto iría aquí:
Podría traducirse el juego o hacer una base de datos en Español que con tanto "phaser y disruptor acoplado a técnicas de ingeniería decrecientes" no me entero de las habilidades y el traductor de google no da para tanto.
Lt. Commander
# 564
02-24-2011, 06:50 AM
1. I know you probably can't answer this question but what races and player customization options can we expect for the Romulan playable faction?

2. What kind of ships can we expect for the romulan faction when it's released in Season 4,5 or 6?

3. Any chance of a federation playable carrier?

thanks

-Yours Sincerely ryan218
Lt. Commander
# 565
02-24-2011, 06:53 AM
Hi there! Yes I do have a Question a more or less unusual at that. It is a more of an elaborate question, but let me see if I can condense it down:

Since Star Trek Television series is a morally uplifting and a inspirational show of the goodness in humanity, I wanted to ask, if there will be missions where also this aspect will be promoted?
After all the mission of Gene Rodenberry is not only to let the viewer have fun at watching a TV Show but also inspire them to strive for the betterment of humanity.
I do realize this is only a game (a very good one at that) but, I was wondering if the before mentioned aspects can also be tied in more to the Game as well.

As I said it is a unusual question and I hope it doesnt fall to much out of line. This question was more to designed to think if this game also promotes the core values, Star Trek was created on.
Thank you for your time and consideration, this truly is a fun game. I have been quite enjoying it.
Lt. Commander
# 566
02-24-2011, 06:54 AM
is any alternate va/ra ship skins for TOS be in the work? i love the old TOS enterprise, but i only got to use it at the begining LT mission chain. it would be double plus good to slap that on my assault cruiser for some vintage style PvP. ty for making a great scifi mmo with a real ship vs ship combat system. =]
Lt. Commander
# 567
02-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
1. I know you probably can't answer this question but what races and player customization options can we expect for the Romulan playable faction?

2. What kind of ships can we expect for the romulan faction when it's released in Season 4,5 or 6?

3. Any chance of a federation playable carrier?

thanks

-Yours Sincerely ryan218
what he said, but with more feeling.
Lt. Commander
# 568
02-24-2011, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebozz86
Same question as last month, hope you won't ignore it again:

Will there be any way to transfer "bound" equipment to characters on the same account? I hate throwing purple Mk VI or VIII equipment into the replicator after a week or so...
you cant transfer accolades can you? so what makes you think being able to transfer purple is any different?\
toons need to earn the purples just as they earn their own rank.
Lt. Commander
# 569 GX Lance
02-24-2011, 07:00 AM
Any plans to upgrade the sphinal lance power level, it should be able to do some real damage to a ship, as it stands it's really more of fx show.
Lt. Commander
# 570
02-24-2011, 07:02 AM
The Peregrin Fighter when can I fly it?!?
Closed Thread