Lt. Commander
# 571 ship customisation
02-24-2011, 08:05 AM
Are there graphical/model fixes on route for T5 Galaxy Retrofit? At the moment the "monarch" class variant displays the "galaxy" class saucer in saucer separation. Will there also be more variants added for the T5 retrofit galaxy similiar to the lower rank galaxy class for extra customisation?
Lt. Commander
# 572
02-24-2011, 08:07 AM
I was wondering when are we going to see the Enterprise? I mean we've been exploring the galaxy dealing with several missions of critical importance to the Federation. And yet there's been no sign of the Federation's flagship anywhere.

It's be nice to be able to interact with Captain Data, and crew. As well as other major characters who should still be around in this time period, The Doctor anyone?
Lt. Commander
Can we have a Fed / Klingon death ticker? Basically a counter that keeps tracks of your player kills not the computer kills for example in Borg Hunt a Kill of a Fed would count as 1 but killing the borg would not count? If you want to add any special features to show these maybe a mark on the bottom of the hull for every 1,000 killed in one color and the color changes for 10,000 and up but showing it on the Hull is not all that important.

Thanks for your consideration.
Lt. Commander
# 574
02-24-2011, 08:09 AM
when we have a correct translation ?
Lt. Commander
# 575
02-24-2011, 08:13 AM
here is also another content question:

Will there be missions where you will be "lost in space" for a period of time? Such has having ESD not available to dock at, etc.... I am deriving this Idea more from the Voyager Series on where your ship can be lost in space..
Lt. Commander
# 576
02-24-2011, 08:17 AM
My question involves the STF's. With the release of season four, will the STF's be overhauled to be more fun than irritation? I enjoy running them because I'm in a group with friends, but in both The Cure, and Khitomer Accord, there are area's that are more of a pain, or are just unreasonable. That being said, IF the STF's are revamped, will the development team begin working on new STF's, such as finishing the Borg storyline or beginning a new story line with say, the Undine?
Lt. Commander
# 577
02-24-2011, 08:24 AM
I got some questions for you guys:

1)What happened to the custom options for the D'Kyr Science ship???

2) I noticed a number of texture issues, like so far on the MK IV variant of the Romulan disruptor pistol on one side the texture is missing, any idea when those sort of little things will be fixed?

3) I noticed that nowhere in the description of the D'Kyr does it say that you can claim the shuttle anytime BEFORE claiming the D'Kyr itself, So our you guys planning on making those things clearer in the future??

4) I still have problems on some interiors that have things like braces and columns that my BOffs have the nasty habit of getting caught, any plans to improve pathfinding AI to account for those kinds of obstacles in the future?? If so since it does have some affect on ground combat is it being worked on as part of the ground combat revamp???
Lt. Commander
# 578 Ask Cryptic: Diplomacy Missions
02-24-2011, 08:25 AM
As Diplomacy missions are somewhat lacking it seems and the best way to get Diplomacy EXP is by taking your chances in clusters, are there going to be more diplomacy missions in the future?
Lt. Commander
# 579
02-24-2011, 08:30 AM
Are there any plans or have there been any discussions on the possibility of having one payment option for people who play Star Trek Online and Champions Online?
Lt. Commander
# 580 question for march
02-24-2011, 08:31 AM
My question is as follows. The 2 extra slots for costumes that are purchased in the c-store. When is that going to be fixed to allow formal wear as well. The description for the slots state..costumes...costumes are not uniforms...I only need 2 uniform slots which I already have. Can you fix that and or refund my credits so I can purchase something else that will benefit me?

In addition...the new starbase is great and the docking is good..the best thing would be to give us a cutscene for the docking if we want...we should be able to disable if we are in a hurry...and if someone is by the window in spacedock that shows the docked ships they should be able to see a ship being docked..Can you do that...I believe that would add to the star trek experience.

Thank you for your time,

Brianna
Closed Thread