Lt. Commander
# 581
02-24-2011, 07:35 AM
Hello, I have a quick question that may have been asked before in the 50+ thread pages....

Will Vice Admirals ever be able to craft or loot rank appropriate gear like MK12 and 13? We are still using RA Upper and in some cases such as anti-Borg stuff, RA Lower gear. If so, will the vendors in Omega Battle Group be able to sell these for emblems, in addition to crafting some? Please Please Please?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 582
02-24-2011, 07:39 AM
Will we see the Argo shuttle from Nemesis and the scoutship shuttle that Data was flying in an early scene from Insurrection?
Lt. Commander
# 583
02-24-2011, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthodev View Post
Have you planned to make a mission where we colaborate with the crew of the Enterprise-E (so with Data) ?
Data 'died'... B4 would be more realistic I think but okay.

EDIT: N/M, data lives on in B4
Lt. Commander
# 584
02-24-2011, 07:49 AM
Is there a chance to see something like V'ger from The Motion Picture? Maybe a brother of V'ger or a V'ger from another universe in an episode?
Lt. Commander
# 585
02-24-2011, 07:50 AM
when will your website have external links rather then direct links?
i hate being taken away from the STO site and logged out when i link a page you or your staff posts in the articles (such as winner of 2010, interviews, etc....)

just would like to keep the STO site up....thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 586
02-24-2011, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
Are you still considering making a full third faction or are you really set on combining Romulans and other species into the existing two factions? Also looking at the pace of content releases do you think you could pull that off in a timely manner that wouldn't leave us waiting for two to three years? I don't mean to sound pessimistic. I just really want to play a Romulan and/or Cardassian, uniforms and all!
Very good question I hope this gets answered.

Its not that we don't appreciate all the work done and realise there are a lot of aspects that have vastly improved over the last year but it would be good to get an idea of if in a realistic time frame these additional factions are going to make it in. And if not there can be some other option to allow people that want to play them to do so than waiting another year or more.
Lt. Commander
# 587 pets need healed 2
02-24-2011, 07:58 AM
im hopeing to see a health bar add for my space pets ie birds of pray my sience suport ship some were on my screen so i know if it is alive and co throw heals on it like in wow as a hunter can see his pets health
Lt. Commander
# 588
Two questions:

Many players (including myself) have voiced concern about ships being unable to attack players directly above or below them. The problem is most visible with dual cannons. Are there any plans to further increase the flight limit to allow players to use all weapons to their full effect?

Players have been asking for the Akira-class refit for months. Are there any plans to make one, or plans to allow players to craft their own upgrades?
Lt. Commander
# 589 game mechanics vs graphics
I would like to see more work done to fix game play mechanics vs the adding new graphics or fixing old ones. maybe its just me but good game play is what the game is about, graphics are all good and well but when i got a bat'leth and i cant hit someone with it cause there always out of range there is a problem. really thats just one of many game play bugs that i've seen. i know many of the ppl that play sto love the lore and pets which is an important part of any mmo but first and formost should come bug free seemless game play. so long as this question is do we really need all of the graphic improvments, pets, costumes etc... when there are still so many gameplay bugs to fix?
Lt. Commander
# 590
02-24-2011, 08:00 AM
In the near future, will it be possible to buy extra bank tabs for personal banks like we can with fleet banks? Perhaps even separate storage containers and in the long term, a cargo bay featuring interactive crates (like we find in missions) that we can open and store a ton of items in?
Closed Thread