Personally I would like to see missions were there was a major transporter accident and we are stranded on a planet and have to figure a way back. Or a shuttle mission where we gotta pull something amazing like Scotty did in TOS using a phaser to power the engines
How likely are we to see more Star Trek voices, for example Tim Russ expressed interest, and would it be possible for these actors to reprise their characters in the game?
Do you have some kind of idea for which episodes and which order you want to remaster them in?
When are we likely to see voice customization for our Bridge Officers and what kind of priority is it for the team?
The solution for the Prometheus console power is a good one. Is it technically possible to introduce something similar, say a "Retrofit Package Console", for lower tier ships as an alternative to the current TierX/Tier5 policy?
What ideas have been discussed regarding making retrofits unique (special abilities etc.)?
Any progress on re-trait/re-species mechanic?
As of writing, 400 day rewards are just being hit. Are we likely to see 500, 600 or more? And are Lifetime subscribers likely to receive any new perks?
A change has been made that allows C-Store only ships to now be purchased through game-play methods and some C-Store pets were given out during the anniversary. Are we likely to see this policy rolled out to items other than ships, such as costume packs, bridge packs, services etc. and will we ever see a conversion system from some game currency to Atari Tokens?
Have any decisions been made regarding making the skill system more accessible for new players, streamlining similar skills (such as the, in my opinion, necessary number of Admiral ship skills) and the separation between space and ground skills?
With all the new and might I say some very cool designing and inovation on new Star Ships, it seems that a lot of people including myself would like to see some of the lower tiered class ships get a "Retrofit" as well. Like The Akira, The Constitution, The Olymipc or even The Nova class ships, just to name a few. Would it not be possoble to make these avaliable at Endgame, making them "Upgradable" in some way because I know there are LOADS of people out there who would like to use those lower leveled ships at End Game content. I for sure would love to see more of the Akira Class.
I was also wondering is there any plans to give a optional reward for reaching say 1000 days be given Honorary Lifetime Subscriber(since someone playing for 1000 days would have invested over $500 that would be an awesome thank you i think.
I remember seeing someone say somewhere that a long term goal is that if you can see a ship, you'll be able to fly it. Speaking in relation to recent ship additions, will we ever see the hull designed by Perpetual (the one that currently floats as an ironic relic in Deep Space Encounters) as a usable vessel for Federation players?
I have a few that spring to mind, in no particular order of importance.
1) Are there any more ships skins (not actual ships just the skins) planned and if so a hint as to what they might be?
2) I hear the MVAM is coming in a console version that you can slot into your ship. Are there plans to release more consoles that give ships unique ability similar to the Borg console?
3) Are we going to see any more diplomatic missions like Vulcan, Vajor etc or repeatable diplomatic missions like First Contacts, possible in a daily format?
4) In the ground combat update will we be getting more control of our bridge officer, or at least a smoother UI to control them with?
5) I have noticed that several thousand of people have been playing the spotlight missions but I suspect that only represents a tiny fraction of the STO Community. I think this could be down to lack of player awareness of the foundry. Are there any in game plans to make these missions more visible to players, especially when the foundry goes live?
6) With the big increase in VO work for the featured series, are you more likely to use a more recognised Star Trek character or at least the actor in the future episodes. Or is this something you are actively working on now?
Any chances the B'Rel will receive an overhaul any time soon? Uncloaking without raising shields on dozens incoming or outgoing buffs, even defensive proccs (Borg Set) etc., random cloak fails in PvE & PvP call for it. Or, if not, can we perhaps have a B'Rel with a normal Battle Cloak instead?
Klingon counterpart to the Delta Flyer in sight? Some time later craftable, too?