Lt. Commander
# 601
02-24-2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvack View Post
When are we going to see more Klingon uniforms? Specifically i'm looking for the ones like Lursa and B'etor wore.
This is a good idea! I would like the Lursa and B'etor outfit options too.

Also, yay for AskCryptic!

I don't envy you guys looking at over 50 pages, but then again you might just have a cut off point, which I hope you don't, because then you wouldn't see my question.

I do not know if people have asked this as I haven't looked at all the posts, so I will just ask anyway!

Question 1:
- What is the current status of introducing Earth please?
Question 2:
- Also any future plans for the Captain's Table and/or the Moon? If so, what are they?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 602
02-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Can we please get the Breen bridge officer in the C-store? Will the Hirogen be playable with the Romulan faction?
Lt. Commander
# 603
02-24-2011, 08:20 AM
With the crafting system, will there be an addition where you can "dismantle" items you find to gain even a small number of anomalies to reuse later on? It would be nice to be able to dismantle items as opposed to simply vendoring them.

Also, Androids! Any idea when we might see this race added to the game?

Thanks again for all the hard work and game improvements. Looking at keeping this going for the long haul!
Lt. Commander
# 604
02-24-2011, 08:22 AM
When (roughly) will we have the Vesta and Ambassador?
Lt. Commander
# 605
02-24-2011, 08:25 AM
I want to know if it will be possible to match the 400days reward to the current ship you fly, because I don’t own a sovereign-class and I hate to be flying around in a sovereign –class yacht.

The crew system are they any plans of send your bridge officers away for exchange programs for them to gain some experience in their fields of work.

Are there any plans on add different classes probes system to the ships for example the class-5 was a medium-range probe used for reconnaissance. It was also use by Captain Janeway to scan for residual transwarp signatures from the Borg sphere.
Lt. Commander
# 606
02-24-2011, 08:31 AM
My question, that has been annoying me for quite some time...

Will we ever see some sort of ship scaling? So that we can take our favourite class of ship - Such as Nova class for me - to the end game with us and still be at the same level as if we were flying around in the end game ships.
Lt. Commander
# 607
02-24-2011, 08:37 AM
can we ecpect more high end ships for va/ra usage with multifunctional consoles.so i can add tac,eng,chience on the console as i see fit ?
Lt. Commander
# 608
02-24-2011, 08:41 AM
I have a retrofit Intrepid. My science skills are more toward combat. I'd really love the "warship Intrepid" parts
for my ship. At least to make her look a bit more beefed up. I think it would look great with my borg kit.

I'm not asking for anything ability wise.
So my question is: Might we see the Intrepid Warship as at least a skin?

Now before anyone starts, Please let me explain:

While I realize that it isn't exactly "canon", I subscribe to the "Universal Wave Function" theory, which suggests that, "anything that is possible happens".
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/manyworlds/byrne.html

With that said, I believe that in a time of war, or with open hostilities with as many races as in STO, Starfleet WOULD beef up all existing ships for combat. The intrepid warship model "IDEA" exists in the Starfleet universe, it's out there, even if the ship itself never existed YET.
It's perceived existence alone, by the Vaskans, ( Living Witness), will have willed it into the universe in some form or another. (This idea is VERY Star Trek, it could have even been an episode )
Not to mention Starfleet COULD have learned of the design after it returned to the delta quadrant, (In the relaunch book "Full Circle") and decided to use the concept, especially in these desperate times. It's logical.

That plus the fact that I think it's totally cool ! :p
Lt. Commander
# 609
02-24-2011, 08:50 AM
Any possibility the exploration dailies could be shifted from btran only to a rotating list?

How far behind the Duty Roster system will the Department head system be?

Any chance the item slots on ships will ever be separated from the Battery Slots, to allow Captains of all ship types to have equal item possibilities?

Is there an actual Goal for when the Klingon faction will be considered done enough to start work on a 3rd faction, or is it just an upward spiral that will never end?

Any chance some distance concepts could be added to the scanning procedures, i.e. some sense if your near or far?

Any possibility that some of the stuff in the c-store will eventually make it into the game for marks/ecs?
Lt. Commander
# 610
02-24-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomyne View Post
My question, that has been annoying me for quite some time...

Will we ever see some sort of ship scaling? So that we can take our favourite class of ship - Such as Nova class for me - to the end game with us and still be at the same level as if we were flying around in the end game ships.
Good question! I agree. That would also add more diversity among characters so every ship in Sol isn't a tier 5 ship with the exception of two or three tier 1s.
Closed Thread