Lt. Commander
# 621
02-24-2011, 09:19 AM
With the Bound Bridge Officers such as the Breen Bridge Officer will there be any changes done that will allow us to trade them across to other players so they can train skills for them?.
Lt. Commander
# 622
02-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Dear Criptic I have few questions:

1. Do You guys have plans about create skins for Heghta BOP or for the other klingon ships?
2. Do You have plans to add one more slot device for BOPs / Raptors / Defiants?
3. Whether You wondered about little increase the BOP's hull strenght?
4. What do You think about one, harmonized system for the collection of Energy Credits so that all the EC collected by all of our characters would be set aside for a one, joint account?

....and below is a very good question. I also would like to know the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebozz86
Will there be any way to transfer "bound" equipment to characters on the same account? I hate throwing purple Mk VI or VIII equipment into the replicator after a week or so...
Lt. Commander
# 623
02-24-2011, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender2183 View Post
Will we ever get the opportunity to purchase more bank space from the C-store instead of having to use Energy credits? The collector in me needs more space!
I second this!
Lt. Commander
# 624
02-24-2011, 09:25 AM
All I want to know is when can I either play as a Romulan, or play a Romulan Faction?

I don't want to create my own Romulan from the Alien creator...but I think that Romulans are well known enough to be an general race to pick from.

Also I think we should be able to fire our weapons without a weapons lock...to easily find cloaked ships.

For instance, in Star Trek: Nemesis, Picard fired all his ships phasers to get at least a partial lock on the cloaked Scimitar. We should be able to do the same, to help Tactical and Engineering officers to deal with Cloaked Ships as well.
Lt. Commander
# 625
02-24-2011, 09:26 AM
As promised, oodles more questions... this time concerning the trading/exchanging/training of BO's and Duty Officers.

1. Will Duty Officers bind to characters, or will they be fully tradeable between players? Will they be included in the BO Exchange you mentioned as a possibility?

2. Currently the only way to transfer an active BO to another player is in a "face-to-face" trade. Will the BO Exchange facilitate "offline" BO transfers, or will it just be a means of advertising a BO that's available for trading?

3. Currently the only way that another player can train one of your BO's is by trading the BO back and forth. However, there are certain BO's (Like the Liberated Borgs) that can't be traded like this. And of course this means there's no "offline" training mechanism. Will there be a way of allowing another player to train your BO's that doesn't involve a trade?

4. I posted a suggestion about facilitating the trading of BO's and DO's within a fleet using a "Personnel Bank":

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...81#post3361281

Is this something that might be considered? Or will the BO Exchange accomodate this kind of thing?
Lt. Commander
# 626
02-24-2011, 09:27 AM
When can we expect the level cap increase.
Will there be any way to transfer "bound" equipment to characters on the same account?
Also I like an option where I can "Buy" extra personal Bank and Inventory space,
Lt. Commander
# 627 Officers as active characters
02-24-2011, 09:33 AM
I have read that we will be able to activate a bridge officer to an active playable character soon. Will there be a specific restriction on this? how will this work and will it affect the new crew system as well since we just promoted one of our bridge crew to a new playable? Will they leave our ship and need to be replaced? Will they stay on the ship as well as being a playable on the account?
Lt. Commander
# 628
02-24-2011, 09:34 AM
I have one question, hopefully it will be one worth answering.
What is Cryptic doing to fix the bad quests, namely the exploring galaxies that will not advance. Also what have you done to fix the problems with fleet actions not allowing any entrance during crowded times, I have had to drop most of them due to this and I have got no answers from support or ht GM's

Nichog
Lt. Commander
# 629
02-24-2011, 09:34 AM
I would like to thank you for the new special features eposide and would like to ask if you have any plans to have energy credits switched from character based to account based. I would like the energy credits that I earned in character to be available in my account is this something STO has been considering?

Can we also see an upgrade in customising your character like more hair options, facial hair options as well as clothing options?

Will we also see customising our ship interior to details like bridge to chair types, console types and even colouring along with the options of a replicator on the bridge and even having security at the turbolifts or your bridge crew armed?
Lt. Commander
# 630
02-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Hi,

i have some questions too:

Q: I am still confused that we still do not have some "use console" Emotes... will we ever get some (okay, this question is only relevant for Roleplayers... but come on, there are more of us then you think... )

Q: When we leave the bridge via - "Return to tactical view"- our Captain is beaming out.
I remember that there was once a transition effect around season one or so that was quite satisfying.
Any plans of bringing that back?

Q: Can you give us any hints what will be next on the "Interior" Shedule beside the Shuttlebay? Maybe a Conference Lounge?

Q: Are there any plans on releasing Starfleet Headquarters on Earth anytime soon? I would also like to see an Risa overhaul with some modern Beach Bars... at the moment Risa feels more like Giligans Island.

Well for now thats all i think.

Keep up the great work.

Greetings from Germany

Rev
Closed Thread