Lt. Commander
# 61
02-23-2011, 02:28 PM
The ability to construct new ships at Starbases was mentioned in the January engineering report as a long term feature. Can you provide any additional details?
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-23-2011, 02:28 PM
When will we get ship classes like the Vesta, the Century, the Regal, the Norway and the Steamrunner class ?

Have you any plans to make the Type 8 shutlle, like that one, who is in the foundry aviably (ground) ?

Will there come more shuttles like the Maquis Raider, the Peregrine class, the Aeroshuttle, the Typ 10 Shuttlepod, the Argo or the typ 9 shuttle (class 2) ?

Will there be something like Shuttle PvP ?

When do you plan to add more melee weapons, like the Kar'takin ?

Will there be any plan for impoving the alpha and beta quadrant and adding the gamma and delta quadrant ?

When will we be able to get Fleet Starbases ?

Is there any plan, to add the Starfleet Academy ?

When do you plan to release STF: Into the Hive ?

In wich Season do you plan to add the Romulan and the Cardassian Faction ?

Do you have some additional ideas to the territory control system ?

Do you plan to improve the proc of the weapon types for better balance ?

Do you plan to add a thing like a rasterized 3D map at the Foundry for better object placing ?
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-23-2011, 02:30 PM
are there any up to date screen shots or just info you can give us about the duty officer system?

what are the plans involving klingon-romulan, will the klingons get access to tweeked versions of the federation-romulan content? conquest? maybe even klingon only missions in the area, it just seems like a great place to bridge the content gap to me.

will i ever be able to put my federation gorn BO in a starfleet uniform? at the moment he looks like the least convincing spy ever.

the gamma and delta quadrents?

are the iconians going to be the new, VA and above main bad guys or just ocasional puppet masters. both? neither?

is there any hope of flying up and down becoming faster? it can get teedious at the moment.

i've noticed some cut sceans are un skipable, while this is good in groups, when playing a mission for the 9th time over 7 charicters i know what is going on. i'm not sure if it could work but i'd like different settings for groups and solo play, so a team mate cant push ahead too hard. but a solo player can choose their own pace

any dates on the new gorn? i saw the new hd pic, and is tres cool
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-23-2011, 02:33 PM
What would be the difficulty in allowing Target Selection via the Mini-map?

Is the delay in filling out the Klingon and Romulan factions, due to oversight from the IP owners?
Lt. Commander
# 65
Now that we've had Ferengi as supporting players in a couple of featured episodes, is there a chance we will see a Ferengi-centric featured episode some time in the future?
Lt. Commander
# 66
Seems like all my questions have been asked so far... Level Cap, New Retrofits, real colors of uniforms (TNG Movie is not black enough.

So heres my only question no body asked before:

You are doing a great job. Do you guys at Cryptic know that we love you?
Lt. Commander
# 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Excalibur View Post
The ability to construct new ships at Starbases was mentioned in the January engineering report as a long term feature. Can you provide any additional details?
bump, i wanna know that too
Lt. Commander
# 68
I've been very pleased with the use of wildlife in the new weekly episodes so far. Is there any chance we can see some in prior missions as they get remastered, or even possibly social zones? I also want to know if such wildlife could get a usage beyond the specific mission, for example cataloging the species we meet. I think it would add some cool exploration style/non combat gameplay.
Lt. Commander
# 69
02-23-2011, 02:36 PM
is there any chance that STF's could have a solo option? (I'm NOT saying get rid of the five-player team ones, i'm just asking if they could add an entirely separate, but still same mission for those who want to solo them)
Lt. Commander
# 70
02-23-2011, 02:39 PM
I don't have any questions, but my Admiral is getting homesick and is wondering when she will be able to visit her mom on Betazed?
Closed Thread