Lt. Commander
# 981
02-26-2011, 03:19 PM
can we get a tab under basic in the select uniform for the default uniforms released in the cstore.

are we going to see more ship interiors like TNG or the movies
Lt. Commander
# 982
02-26-2011, 03:40 PM
MY QUESTION IS THUS:

Will Andorians ever get the option to use the other antenna models found in the create-a-aliens options?

Also, could we please have an additional KDF belt with the loincloth, but without the loincloth?
Lt. Commander
# 983
02-26-2011, 04:05 PM
-I noticed, (and I'm well aware that I'm not the first) that the borg sector contains Cestus, Quadra Sigma and the Mutara sector and I am confused as I guess I just assumed that the borg sector would be in the Delta Quadrant; Cestus III is near the Gorn border and a very well populated member of the Federation (and home to 24th century baseball). My question is, would it be possible to remove that sector (rename the sector/systems) from borg space and bring it nearer to the Klingons territory so the Gorn and Federation can fight over it again?

Are there any plans for future shuttle customization? Say swapping out nacelles?

I very much enjoyed the guardian of forever mission. Any future plans for more time travel involvement or in some manner interacting with the Temporal Integrity Commission?

Excellent job so far, I absolutely love the remastered stranded in space mission and the featured episodes. Keep up the great work.
Lt. Commander
# 984
02-26-2011, 04:49 PM
Do you have a welcome back weekend planned in the near future? I have friends that have left and are reluctant to come back. This may be what I need to get them to come back!
Lt. Commander
# 985 Bring in Old Character
02-26-2011, 05:13 PM
We all were asking this question soo many time and we HAVE to know! I was wondering if you can put in Picard and/or Janeway characters in the future episodes? Like Bones before. Please answer this question!
Lt. Commander
# 986
02-26-2011, 05:59 PM
which Feature Series (BEST idea you've ever had Cryptic ) will feature the Iconians? 4, 5, 6? or beyond? (you can't just build them up like you've been doing and leave us hanging )
Lt. Commander
# 987
02-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Any chance on getting the Patrick Stewart/Robert Picardo style hairdo for those of us using EMH Mk1's on our bridge crew?
Lt. Commander
I think as a community, we should have a mission which would effect the galaxy such as the balance of power, or a more superficial outcome such as declaring war on another faction. We could complete a mission, say against the Romulans. Within a given timeframe, the number of players who, for example, antagonized the romulans, rather than avoided them, would be tallied and result in a war, vs. ceasefire. It would give us something to work as a community as a whole and bring the game to a more personal, interactive and exciting.
Lt. Commander
# 989
02-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
Would it be possible to get an in-game means for dealing with the "scarcity" of certain particles and rare traces we never seem to have enough of? One example might be restoring a purpose in life for that NPC in the "storage" room at Memory Alpha (remember her, from that Egghead mission you did about 48 levels ago?). You could set her up to do common and rare particle "exchanges" on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis, where you give her spares you don't need and get to select the same or half the number of another type that you want in return. This would help a LOT for those of us that tend to farm lots of gear, especially those who are the "designated crafters" in a guild.
Maybe your fleet should think about having a "fleet dues system" with data samples. This way you would have all the data samples you need. As for the scarcity of some of the data particles, I think that works out well. Of course some of them will be harder to find; that's why they are the ones needed to craft the better stuff.

Now as for my question, are we going to see a D7/K't'inga class retrofit for the KDF? With all the ships the Federation is getting, it is time for the KDF to get another option. This ship has been the backbone of the KDF for over a century. They just keep putting the new technology into it to keep it up to date. I think this addition is a must. It could be the KDF version of the Excelsior retrofit, with the same basic stats and bridge officers layout.
Lt. Commander
# 990
02-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker9172 View Post
Maybe your fleet should think about having a "fleet dues system" with data samples. This way you would have all the data samples you need. As for the scarcity of some of the data particles, I think that works out well. Of course some of them will be harder to find; that's why they are the ones needed to craft the better stuff.
We have a fleet bank jammed to the gills with common and rare particles; it has the same holes mine does, because everyone has the same need for the ones that are overused. The overall drop rates would be fine if certain particles weren't overused in the bills of material. And an NPC exchange would solve the problem which no form of player trading can, because everyone has the same shortages.
Closed Thread