Lt. Commander
# 1 Tune down the healing npc's
02-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Again I've done another ground with npc's that heal themselves, and they are just such a pain!! I spent 30 minutes fighting 1 Interogator with all my npc's attacking it, using all their skills, deployed phaser turrets and mines etc.... Then in the next pack there was a npc healing shields and an interogator healing health bars... I gave up in the end, another 30 mins of fighting and I couldnt get them down. My gear isnt too bad, the npc's were -1 level compared to me, but I just couldnt get them down.

On this particular mission, I was able to just run and run, lose the npc's and then get to the place I needed to be, but still thats not the idea I guess. This happens on alot of missions, some of the npc's just wont die, cant they be tuned down a bit? Its really frustrating to spend 30 mins to kill 1 random npc.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2011, 09:01 PM
What is a lot of fun is when you vaporize someone and a NPC medic runs up to the spot and revives the vaporized individual.

I hope they have changed this since I havenít really fought a group of Romulans until this series in a long time. But I hate fighting the Romulans. They tend to put two medics together in the area and if you get one down the other revives.

My tactic is to use the Batíleth and keep stunning one of the medics or knocking them back while my BO fights the other one. If I can move them far enough apart, I can kill one BO then I run to the other one and start using the Batíleth on it to keep it knocked back and away from the other falling medic so it can be taken down and hope I get lucky.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2011, 06:31 AM
I only just started Romulan space on my newest character but havent run into this yet. So far none of the normal medic/healers have had shields, which means I can get them dead reasonably quick. In the past, healers had shields and if there was a centurion nearby (shield healer) it was impossible to kill the pair.

I did fight 1 interrogator, and he had shields, but I did not notice him trying to heal.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2011, 09:57 AM
When you see that - have ALL your BOffs target the healer first. You can easily blow through the shields and heals then. If you are really frustrated, and need them DOWN NOW - have your BOffs target them, then close in and melee the healer, using either rifle butt, batleth, or other 'stun" type attacks.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Don't forget to try and seperate the 2 healers itle work abour 60% of the time. Like breaking there line of sight with each other or getting them to go 30m away from each other. The only races with healers(NPC only) atm are both federation, romulins, and cardasians. Thankfully the borg medic do not heal any one. And stock up on stun weapons when facing healers too(phasers and stun pistols) I usually have 2 stun phasers and several exploiters with me when i go on the ground missions