Lt. Commander
So far, we've seen TOS interiors, Kirk's wraparound, and the TOS dress uniforms.

I'm just wondering if this is the place for the Commodore title as well, since the official stance seems to be that it was a TOS-only title.

Or if we'll see the other ship patches from TOS and phaser holsters unlocked for use with TOS uniforms. Maybe a TOS Tricorder as a chest strap option.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2011, 09:26 AM
Sir, you are singing a beautiful song! I have wished for this for a year! I really hope it happens. I don't see the harm in adding Commodore as a title. I recently looked at the list of title options and cringed at some of them. Commodore would definitely "class" up that list!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2011, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
So far, we've seen TOS interiors, Kirk's wraparound, and the TOS dress uniforms.

I'm just wondering if this is the place for the Commodore title as well, since the official stance seems to be that it was a TOS-only title.

Or if we'll see the other ship patches from TOS and phaser holsters unlocked for use with TOS uniforms. Maybe a TOS Tricorder as a chest strap option.
title i can agree with, rank insignia as well...but as a game rank, i cant agree since it would create a whole new world...and too many changes to make at this time.

the rest i would like to see as well...but all in time..
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2011, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
title i can agree with, rank insignia as well...but as a game rank, i cant agree since it would create a whole new world...and too many changes to make at this time.

the rest i would like to see as well...but all in time..
Oh, I agree about adding it as a rank. That would be problematic.

But tossing it in with the TOS pack would work for me, particularly with the TOS dress uniforms being in there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2011, 09:41 AM
I'd love to have Commodore as my title. It sounds more awesome than most of the available titles.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2011, 10:09 AM
looking into this. depends on if commodore is already reserved for something else, but if not there is a possibility.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
looking into this. depends on if commodore is already reserved for something else, but if not there is a possibility.
/cue dramatic music
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2011, 10:37 AM
With that could we also get the title Fleet Captain?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
With that could we also get the title Fleet Captain?
give an inch, and they want a yard....let us get the COMM title first and then work on the FLTCPT...k?