Lt. Commander
I am creating and elite dog-fighting unit, this unit will be composed of ships and do space pvp and pve only. It will train as often as possible be the best equipped and through teamwork and cooperation it will become the best unit around. We will engage the pve at the highest levels of difficulty contact me on here or in game if you are interested in joining.
Lt. Commander
# 2 new squadron name
02-14-2011, 12:37 PM
The name of the new squadron i am creating is called the Deathwalker squadron, as I have said it is to be the best of the best with the best resources available contact me in game or through here if you are interested in joining.
Lt. Commander
# 3 you looking for a challenge
02-24-2011, 10:38 AM
we are still looking for good pilots to join an squadron that will be elite, it will be elite because they will train often do pve on the hardest levels and also do pvp, this squadron will work together and through teamwork and tactics become the best very soon we will be holding open tryouts please comment in this thread or message me or contact me in game if you are interested, if you are looking for a challenge you will not find a harder one. It will be announced where and when the tryouts will be held through this forum thread.