Lt. Commander
# 11
02-24-2011, 04:46 PM
I have to agree with you stahl. All those missions are the ones that I want to see redone.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Great suggestions. As others have pointed out - we are trying to focus on fixing up some of our older content to bring it more in line with our newer made episodes. So with that in mind...I've already written down a few suggestions for the Fed side:
  • (Imaga) Doomsday Machine Episode
  • Past Imperfect / City on the Edge of Never (man do I want to hear B'vat speak!)
  • (Kassae) Researcher Rescue (featuring many Gorn!)
  • (Regulus) - Miral Paris ftw

The KDF is getting pretty much a big overhaul of early content - so most of that will be different than remastered episodes - although I really want to go back and fix up a few of their episodes as well (at least the ones that take place on Qo'noS when we update the Qo'noS interior)
You mean the one that Qu'nos gets invaded by the Felknr and you go down the help out only to have the npc's do the "everquest train" and kill everthing in thier path thereby leaving you nothing to do?
why?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-24-2011, 04:47 PM
OMG. My first responce from Dstahl /Day has just been made.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Well - it might be difficult to get Lisa Lo Cicero to reprise her VO seeing as she's pretty busy with General Hospital nowadays.

We may end up with a new voice to represent her if we can find one that sounds similar/right.
I hope you can get Lisa LoCicero, but if not, try to find a good sound-a-like.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-24-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo

Should patrols or dailies even get some love or be left as they are? What about the diplomatic mission like the K7 one or the one on Vulcan?

Thoughts?
I would like to see daily patrol missions that send you to a random sector everyday. it can be to any sector in the game and if it's one that didn't have a previous patrol mission, give it a new one. having the same dailies every day is boring and i always thought the patrol multi-system missions were fun and very Trek
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-24-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoWolf View Post
"Assimilation" I mean we go onto a borg cube, full of borg!! This missions needs HEAPS of anxiety and atmosphere putting in with the remastering.
This mission drives me nuts "as is". It starts off really good and suspenseful. It's well written and designed. But it just always feels unfinished at the end.

I would love for this episode to get some love.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Id like the war games mission redone I really liked it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-24-2011, 05:18 PM
all the ones listed please and thank you!!!!!!

and for all of you nay sayers out there who want new content rather than old content. Start a new toon and play from the begining. It'll be like new content that way!!!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-24-2011, 05:25 PM
how about that borg music we hear in first contact when the defiant is strafing the cube!
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-24-2011, 05:26 PM
This is cheating but... I prefer if the episodes are slowly remastered one at time in the order they occur in :p