Lt. Commander
Title says all. It would be appreciated if you can give me the link to the EULA.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2011, 05:04 PM
It pops up automatically, the first time you use it. Unfortunately, nobody is using it, at the moment, for it has been down for about 11 days, whilst it is upgraded.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2011, 06:00 PM
I hope it gets open REAL soon... I got this awesome mission idea that involves Undine, Borg, KDF and Starfleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2011, 06:58 PM
We all do. It's like an insanely addictive substance. We've already been over the 12 steps in another thread. lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2011, 09:44 PM
In the meantime, if you want to read the EULA, so that you are familiar with it when the Foundry does come back online, you can read it at the Starbase UGC Wiki site. Just click the link to go directly to it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2011, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davejl_99 View Post
In the meantime, if you want to read the EULA, so that you are familiar with it when the Foundry does come back online, you can read it at the Starbase UGC Wiki site. Just click the link to go directly to it.
I totally recommend making yourself familiar with it as intimately as possible. Not just because I copied the dang thing for posting but because it spells out what you can and cannot do legally with the Foundry tools, like not being able to make Space Lincoln even if the art assets were there Also be aware that the EULA is a living beast and that it can possibly change over time as well. I believe it will pop up every time you create a new file, so you will periodically be able to review it (makes a note to himself to do so as well to keep the wiki page up to date).