Lt. Commander
# 151
06-17-2011, 01:08 AM
Get on Tribble and test new ground!

Give any Shield BOs that are on Tribble Weapons Malfunction 1 instead of Shield Recharge 1. All other powers stay the same. At least for now.
Lt. Commander
# 152
06-20-2011, 06:49 AM
As I have played different Toons and been playing around with different Bofs, I have seen a couple of things I Really Love.

One of my Adml Toons has a Kit that allows for me to Call In Additional Seccurity Personel for support. That Adml is a Tactical. I get TWO additional Security Personnel Beamed in to the fight scene.

I also have one Bof on my LtCmdr Toon that can Cast a Photonic Image Projection of itself on the scene. (A Mental Projection??)

Anyway, Both give the enemy some extra targets to keep them busy for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 153
06-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Given the new state of ground there are going to have to be some fundamental re-discussion. Beginning with the evaluation of gear, moving on the evaluation of BO abilities. There are some points in the new ground system that need to be look at carefully. I am beginning to think moving away from Cap as the best value on shields towards looking at something else being more important. I agree with Weapons Malfunction as being very valuable but hand in hand with that any status effects that CC targets; pacification, stun and the like all seem likely to be come the most useful abilities available. With the arrival of S4, Overwatch also might need another long discussion.
Lt. Commander
So get on Tribble, test ground combat, and tell Cryptic to fix it!
Lt. Commander
# 155
06-28-2011, 07:10 PM
great work on this, and for keeping up with it too mate. sure is a helpful guide to outfitting ground teams
Lt. Commander
# 156 More Bad News From Tribble
07-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Ground 2.0 is apparently going to head out to Holodeck with Season 4 next week.

It isn't ready. While some issues were fixed, some other issues that were pointed out have been disregarded.

To say that this is going to be rough is an understatement.
Lt. Commander
# 157
07-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Oh I think it won't be too too bad, though if they don't fix Ogen New Infected won't be very exciting. They upped Healing a little. Full auto weapons are awesome. There will be q_q but there always are. Doffs to Come!
Lt. Commander
# 158
07-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Closing up here as per AA's request. Looking forward to your new Playbook!
Closed Thread