Lt. Commander
# 1 Thalaron Beam Array
02-25-2011, 04:22 AM
Does anyone else want one for seeing these Romulan/Reman episodes through? I imagine a Thalaron Beam Array would have a chance to kill X amount of crew on the target vessel. Considering we got a cryo grenade and a mine launcher on the Breen missions, I don't think it would be too excessive for a reward.

What do you think we will get?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2011, 04:23 AM
Thalaron weapons are banned!

Why should a Fed use thoose?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2011, 04:26 AM
3'd is right?

Why would the federation use a weapon that purposefully and only kill off anything alive in the most horrible way one can imagine?

Also, the federation has, as mentioned above, banned Biogeneic weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2011, 04:27 AM
cos we're at war with the everyone... plus I want to see my enemy turn to stone
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2011, 04:27 AM
It's not going to happen,Thalaron weapons are forbidden by Federation law and even the Klingon Empire wouldn't use a weapon they consider to be dishonorable.

Thalaron is bad...M'kay....really bad M'kay.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2011, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdfleet.com
Thalaron weapons are banned!

Why should a Fed use thoose?

Technically, isn't the Federation banned from using disruptors as well? And yet we have personnel and ships running around with them all th time. XP
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-25-2011, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
cos we're at war with the everyone... plus I want to see my enemy turn to stone
We are at war with everyone and Thriving... we have more ships and resources than anyone else... No... we would'n go down that roade, case theres nothing to indicate that we are even close to that level of desperation.

And even if we were, we still wouldn use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltz-N-Burgerz
Technically, isn't the Federation banned from using disruptors as well? And yet we have personnel and ships running around with them all th time. XP
No... Only Varon-T disruptors... wich are banned everywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-25-2011, 04:31 AM
my first thoughts was that one of the rewards would be a thalaron weapon but it just makes no sense at all. throughout the whole series we have been told how evil these weapons are, how they are banned and must never be used. so i dot see any chance of getting one. nor really do i want one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-25-2011, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
We are at war with everyone and Thriving... we have more ships and resources than anyone else... No... we would'n go down that roade, case theres nothing to indicate that we are even close to that level of desperation.

And even if we were, we still wouldn use it.
who is this we?! ... Im more than happy to rebel againts the pathetic laws made by the federation of fools.... soon as I get some Thalaron weps... I'll defect to the Terran Empire... Im sure they'll want it
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-25-2011, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
who is this we?! ... Im more than happy to rebel againts the pathetic laws made by the federation of fools.... soon as I get some Thalaron weps... I'll defect to the Terran Empire... Im sure they'll want it
You answer that who "we're" are... look in your original post.