Lt. Commander
# 11
03-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Oh! This'll be easy!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-25-2011, 09:17 PM
basically, what i'm thinking about doing for the podcast is a short 3 to 5 minute scripted episode. Three klingons and a whipping boy in a bar on Quo'noS called the Gates of Sto'vo'kor. Each episode will consist of a different topic. For instance, in one episode we can discuss the current state of Klingon PVE. Another could discuss klingon ships. Another we look at a foundry mission. For the foundry mission review episode, I envision one of us telling the story of the mission with full klingon flair and exaggeration. the others can either heckle or ask questions. I want a klingon view at sto, with us talking about it. I'd like us to begin each episode with a Klingon drinking song. And, I'd like to leave open the possibilty of occassionally recording a video version, where we just meet at one of the bar areas on Quo'noS and demo record a session with us talking animatedly with one another and drinking. Just a few thoughts
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-28-2011, 06:30 AM
KDF drinking songs.
Good start.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-10-2011, 02:52 PM
I think it might be tough to do in that format, all in character. it would involve a lot of voice acting as well...I'd be interested to see if it could be pulled off.

I do think we need a Klingon specific podcast however, because it seems like the best way to get attention to the needs of the Klingon player base.