Lt. Commander
# 21
02-25-2011, 12:06 PM
A Trophy is worth nothing if it isn't earned.

If it is bought... it's nothing but ...decoration.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-25-2011, 12:14 PM
My klingon sword collection

I'm sure someone here has more at home. I'm not totally happy with the shape of my Mek'leth either.

We need the Mek'leth in game, btdubs.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-25-2011, 12:15 PM
True. May be it is will be a trophy in a future weekly episode?
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-25-2011, 12:43 PM
I bought these & now i really feel cheated. They are only uncommon green weapons. Everything in the C-store was Blue rare or Purple Very rare items. Why should someone spend real money for something less then what you can craft ingame? It should be a blue or purple to match what is in game.

I'm not asking for better then the ingame craftable, just equal. Or at least cryptic should make sure as label it as a uncommon green so that there customers are more informed. Just because Ferengi's are in game doesn't mean cryptic should run the C-Store like them.

EDIT: It does say they are uncommon weapons. I apologize. I guess I'm down graded from feeling cheated to just disapointed.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dslice
Or at least cryptic should make sure as label it as a uncommon green so that there customers are more informed.
it is labelled as uncommon, at least on the website it is. i can understand who people might have glanced over the wording but it is there.

it also has several advantages. one it scales. no other hand weapon does and it looks awesome. thats kind of the point, not to buy some great weapon that others have spent time and effort crafting but to get something cool.
Lt. Commander
# 26 Where's Sulu's sword?
02-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Where is the Fencing sword that Sulu had when he was running around shirtless on the TOS Enterprise?

Heck, I;d be down for the extending sword from JJ Trek.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Heck, while we're at it, where hose sill spiked-club/gloves that Tasha Yar had to wear when she was fighting that woman on the Monkey Bars? I want that!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-25-2011, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
now we can bash people over the head in style.

EWWWWWWWWWW!

Well that's one purchase I'm not making.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meehee View Post
And we are one step closer to F2P now... selling weapons on the C-store.... tut tut tut.... Though saying that i cant wait for the update where we can buy these weapons ingame for 500 emblems each..... that will be awesome !
While it's certainly true that we're selling weapons on the c-store, this doesn't bring us any closer to becoming f2p.

These special melee weapons will level up with you, and look fancy, however, in order to get the best weapons in the game, you still need to earn them in game, and there are several ways to do so without having to spend any real life money.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-25-2011, 01:53 PM
Considering there's rumored to be both crafting and use of the weapons this week in the episode, not on my purchase list.

I have the time and anomalies.