Lt. Commander
# 41
02-28-2011, 08:52 PM
I think Picard's jacket should look like a jacket. It looks like shirt that is tucked-in. I know they worked hard on it but it does not look quite right. I think I will hold off buying the outfit package until they can fix-it. I hope they will because I love Picard's jacket.
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-01-2011, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swangau
I think Picard's jacket should look like a jacket. It looks like shirt that is tucked-in.
yeh that disapionted me a bit too. i still use it on my main and an alt, but i've kept most in the enterprise uni
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-01-2011, 05:09 AM
Personally my only gripes with the costume pack is that there are clipping issues with the ds9 and TNT film open shirts when I use the TNT film badge on me female officers. As for the melee weapons, I was never much of a melee user so I didn't buy it.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-01-2011, 09:36 AM
I've been kicking around the idea of buying these, but the screenshots in the c-store don't really give a good idea of what they look like on a character. Does anyone have in game screenshots that they could post?

edit; The jackets I mean.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-01-2011, 09:58 AM
I think it's funny because they're charging so much for the melee packs, but going through the new weekly I was able to find weapons just sitting in racks that were better quality and damage then the ones to buy. And sadly in game I didn't really like the look of the new open jackets. And oddly they didn't include sisko's vest for the jacket as well. They have his jacket, but not the thing he always wore under it. The melee pack is a huge let down and the open jackets have a lot of options, but they still need some work before I buy.
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I just found out about the 'weapons cache' in the mission. ( I knew I should have checked out that other room.) Replay ftw.
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-01-2011, 10:12 AM
I am personnaly quite pleased with the new weapons. They where not meant to be the best weapons in the game. Both are more or less weapons that would have been given for acts of honor and heroic deeds.

As to the open jackets. I'm not one that will really wear them, however I think the art team did a wonderful job and purchased them to give my kudos to the team and help fund furture additions.

IMO 3 to 6 US dollars for the great work the entire STO team has been doing is not asking alot. Just my thoughts thank you for reading