Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
At first I was and then I realized, it was a mirage, and I wasnt seeing hardly any true cleavage at all.
I guess this is as far as they are willing to go. They do look great on one hand, but if my officers are going to look like Starfleet hoes, I want to see some real cleavage. I guess I should shell out for the Mirror Universe "swimsuit" set, lol. But its not encouraging for me to buy more clothes, when I have to shell out ECs just to change clothes for various "occasions" for at least 4 boffs. The gray casual Picard wear looks great, but the EC cost associated with every jacket change deters me. Im not VA, where money is no object. Personally, anything that costs you Atari points, shouldnt cost a sales tax of ECs too. Or maybe Im not watching the math right, but that seems to be what happens, correct me if Im wrong. Its too bad several players cant bring their full away team with each of them, and simulate attending a stuffy Admirals dinner banquet, dresses up or what have you on the same ground map, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2011, 06:33 PM
The problem is nobody in the future wears bras. Thus, the breasts aren't squished together, and consequently, no cleavage.

This is exacerbated by the fact the jackets in the future perfectly adhere to the form of the body, so the breasts are allowed to sit naturally while remaining perfectly supported.

Also in the future all breasts are naturally round and by a miracle of natural selection never smaller than a C-cup.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2011, 06:38 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines and Cryptic Studios Infraction Policy ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
... and by a miracle of natural selection never smaller than a C-cup.
Natural selection nothing. Aint nothing natural about the character creator breast size slider.

Yet another example of better living thru technology.

And I once again renew my objection to the cleavage nerf.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2011, 06:45 PM
Yeah, the part about no bras is true it seems. Those stiff Starfleet jackets are replicated to order, and have the cup built into the chest of the jacket. Not that theres anything wrong with that. But, heres to hoping Victoria's Secret makes a comeback in 2410!

Hey, I like big boobs and I cannot lie, you other brothas cant deny.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2011, 06:48 PM
i just realised kdf actually have something feds dont, bra's im somewhat narked but one up kdf woop
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Zippers, now cleavage?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-25-2011, 06:52 PM
Please tell me you read what the Dev's said about going as far as they could with the ESRB. They went as far as they thought they could get away with and maintain the rating. Nothing you say will change the ESRB, and the idotic reasonings they have, its not cryptic, its the ESRB, please, place the blame where it needs to be.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Like I said in the zipper thread. If this is a subject people feel is worth raising a stink over, that must mean the game is in pretty good shape. Else they'd be complaining about something.... iunno... important?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-25-2011, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
Please tell me you read what the Dev's said about going as far as they could with the ESRB. They went as far as they thought they could get away with and maintain the rating. Nothing you say will change the ESRB, and the idotic reasonings they have, its not cryptic, its the ESRB, please, place the blame where it needs to be.
u saying that open jacket is as daring as orion slave girl outfits ?
Closed Thread