Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
You're just late to the party. The cleavage nerf debate has been raging since they first posted the blue lady in club 47 and told us that was the open uniform, NOT the one they put up for us to vote for in the uni poll.

Complaints about zippers? Yeah, crazy.

Complaints about cleavage? Good, clean fun.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-25-2011, 06:56 PM
I have more issues with my character's chest being missing where the "open section" is. Hopefully a restart and a file check will fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-25-2011, 06:56 PM
I too am greatly vexed by the cleavage nerf, unfortunately it seems that's because of the ESRB( a most painful death visit them swiftly) and not Cryptic's fault. I recall a similar problem for Champions Online vs City of Heroes costumes, would of hoped the ESRB improved since then, oh for an EU version of this game.

I do wonder if Cryptic really pushed as hard as they could with the ESRB but oh well.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-25-2011, 06:57 PM
get the ToS mirror uniforms, they have sport bras.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
u saying that open jacket is as daring as orion slave girl outfits ?
He can't be saying that. Because then the statement would be completely rediculous. What rating system would be ok with full-on Orion side-boobage with metalic pasties and NOT be ok with normal good ol' cleavage?

errr?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
He can't be saying that. Because then the statement would be completely rediculous. What rating system would be ok with full-on Orion side-boobage with metalic pasties and NOT be ok with normal good ol' cleavage?

errr?
you're forgetting one very important thing that makes all the difference when it comes to the Orions... Green skin... Slap some green skin on something and it seems you can get away with anything... :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post

errr?
Stormshade mentioned this as well, and seemed every bit as confused and annoyed by it as some of us do.

While they're tons better than government regulation, the ESRB can be really... weird, sometimes.
Lt. Commander
# 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
u saying that open jacket is as daring as orion slave girl outfits ?
Im not mad, just being nit picky. True, Orion girls are much more risque. Which reminds me, I just got my GTX 470card last night, and I need to get down to Risa to see some real coconuts

I understand the ratings thing. And really you cant make the regular uniforms too hussy. Thats what the Mirror Universe and Deanna Troi's outfit is for.

But when you think about it, unless its full simulated nudity, the ratings thing is a joke. Kids see much more skin walking down the aisles of the swimwear or bra section of walmart.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGNT009 View Post
... Kids see much more skin walking down the aisles of the swimwear or bra section of walmart.
I've had nightmares because of some of the things I have seen in the swimwear/bra sections of Wal-mart.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-25-2011, 07:08 PM
not titillating enough Cryptic. I was expecting a bit more. Also, did it have to require a noticeable downgrade of quality of the jacket uniform for TNG/DS9?
Closed Thread