Lt. Commander
# 21
02-26-2011, 03:00 PM
I just wish there was a chance for purple ones.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-26-2011, 03:07 PM
So far I've had

Nausicaan Tegloar Sword
Tsunkatse Flachion x 2
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie0854
re-read the OP and roll over the blackened area
Thanks, I wasn't entirely sure what it meant by "roll over" (my computer brain is used to the world 'highlight') until I read it again and noticed my cursor changed to a text icon.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-26-2011, 03:25 PM
I was already going to replay this mission, since I'd figured out a little into that the "special weapons" were random after getting a Lirpa with a stat mod. I still don't know what all of the things that can drop are, but now I have to keep going back for a bit to see if one weapon I really want might be available...
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-26-2011, 03:29 PM
I somehow get the feeling that Feds can only get random Lirpas, Tsunkatse Swords, and Nausicaan Swords, while Klingons can only get random Mek'leths, Tsunkatse swords, and Nausicaan swords. I could of course be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the mek'leth was supposed to be one of the weapons released today, yet no Federation players have reported getting one yet.

Any Klingon players found one yet?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
I somehow get the feeling that Feds can only get random Lirpas, Tsunkatse Swords, and Nausicaan Swords, while Klingons can only get random Mek'leths, Tsunkatse swords, and Nausicaan swords. I could of course be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the mek'leth was supposed to be one of the weapons released today, yet no Federation players have reported getting one yet.

I will do the mission on my Klingon tomorrow, however on the Klingon exchange there are no Mek'leths. Of course that could be because everyone keeps it for themselves or an alt.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-26-2011, 03:57 PM
I've only received 2 Lirpas so far :/ Back to the arena... Thanks for posting this though!

Edit: son of a biscuit... 3 lirpas!
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Lirpa and a Tsunkatse Flachion so far... waiting 15min more before I go back again. Want that naussican sword.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:

If so, given that these are bind on equip items, I'll gladly level my Klingon just to get my Fed an even cooler sword (and the one he has is cool).
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Quote:

My first playthrough my Fed VA looted an uncommon grade Bat'leth, if that helps. I don't know that they are faction limited.