Lt. Commander
Not sure but when you zoom out from the reman ship it looks perfect...

but when you get closer it changes

If your not sure what iam refering to in the pictures, its the nacelles, from a distance there like a foggy green and the blue nacelle color that would originally be there would is solid green.

Now when you get closer, the color changes from the foggy green to normal red/blue nacelle colors
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2011, 01:23 PM
If:

A: you aren't running on full GFX settings
and
B: your machine can handle a little tweaking of those settings

Try fiddling with character detail and detail/vs/distance settings.

It seems like when you hit a higher LOD that thats whats glitching it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2011, 09:28 PM
i've got the array on my Delta and im not experiencing any issues... more than likely your graphic settings bud. Just needs a little fine tuning and it'll be picture perfect
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
If:

A: you aren't running on full GFX settings
and
B: your machine can handle a little tweaking of those settings

Try fiddling with character detail and detail/vs/distance settings.

It seems like when you hit a higher LOD that thats whats glitching it.
hmm i have everything set at max, and this baby can handle it hehehe

higher LOD <-- ? LOD??

ill try fiddling around with it but overall, some things ive set to 200% i believe, character detail, world details stuff like that but i think everything else is at 100%, ill have to recheck though
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
higher LOD <-- ? LOD??

ill try fiddling around with it but overall, some things ive set to 200% i believe, character detail, world details stuff like that but i think everything else is at 100%, ill have to recheck though
LOD = Level of Detail.

It pretty much determines a host of things such as glows, shadow casting, light interaction, which level of detail version of a model to put on screen etc etc etc.

Objects that are further away tend to take on lower LOD to save processing power, whereas objects close to the camera take on progressively higher LOD.

I didn't notice it the 1st time around, but do you see how in the far-off picture there is a tiny hint of red glow around the bussards?

That isn't supposed to be there.

So again, probably an LOD glitch but I'm thinking maybe its with all Deltas:
because they are so small the under-skin is shining through in bloom-intensive areas like the nacelles and bussards.

Try this: fiddle with bloom intensity, and quality.
Start by turning it off. If that makes it go away, then turn it back on and dial bloom down to 5%. Then tick up by 5s until it starts to shine through, and go back to the point just before the glitch happens.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2011, 06:20 PM
I actually seem to be having a very similar issue, but... with my Vor'cha. And only on it's right nacelle. And only while I'm in Sector Space.