Lt. Commander
# 1 Alien creations
02-20-2011, 10:33 AM
When are we going to get options for hands and feet to put on our aliens we create during character creations. I am sure not every alien race had 10 fingers and 10 toes.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2011, 10:37 AM
Something I've been wondering for a looooooong time, lol. :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2011, 11:09 AM
We will be allowing the character art team some organization and clean up time for the alien gen creator soon. There are a lot of strange things missing and in general, I'd like to see more "alien" parts added on a regular basis.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
We will be allowing the character art team some organization and clean up time for the alien gen creator soon. There are a lot of strange things missing and in general, I'd like to see more "alien" parts added on a regular basis.
We totally need to be able to make this dude. His hair is awesome to such an extent and in such ways that I dare not speak of it.

Original Link for Copy/Paste: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ga...-alien-st3.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2011, 11:14 AM
Quote:
I also hope this means they'll be cleaning up some of the existing species, too. Like the Gorn needing their three fingered hands, or giving the Yridian in DS9 proper looking spindly, tapering fingers. Or the Benzites' double-thumbs!
Still, it's good to know that this kinda stuff is on their list.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2011, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
We totally need to be able to make this dude. His hair is awesome to such an extent and in such ways that I dare not speak of it.
You accidentally that link, dude.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-20-2011, 11:21 AM
I want the catitian bits in there too I got the species thinking I’d get access to its parts in the alien creator turns out not really. There’s an idea to sell more species. Every time you release a new one all its extra bits go into the alien grab bag, like the tail or lizard feet, crazy facial hair and funky ears if you buy it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-20-2011, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Hope so. My Alien creation doesn't feel complete because I was hoping for more reptilian features like snouts, beeks, frills, sails, claws on hands and feet, and of course tails.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-20-2011, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
You can't hotlink to ex-astris-scientia!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Dan, please please PLEASE tell me whether or not adding Romulan ridges to the alien gen is on this list! It's probably the single most glaring omission from the alien gen, and there's a small army of players that want to see it!