Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
Thanks for all the love guys

You know it's funny, myself and the other content peeps often forget that you folks don't really have any idea just how far our tools have come since we first started creating stuff for you to play. You have seen how much the missions have changed since we launched of course, but I don't think you realize that during the time the game was in production (and you weren't playing it) the tools were also changing just as fast.

I love the fact that I'm getting a chance to go back and update these older missions, in many ways the updates reflect the orginal "vision" we had for the episodes, but we just didn't have the time or tech to do what we wanted.

Anyhow.. Happy Friday... You'll love the Epic Mission this weekend.. ... it is quite the "Trek"... lol
Charles & Kurt you kicked major ass on this episode! Can't believe how incredible every part of it was.

Major Kudos to you, The Environment Artists, The Audio Team (Amok Time OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!) and everyone involved.

I won't post any spoilers but man was this mission is EPIC just like you said.

Thank you for the big smile on my face right now. Cryptic rocked it this weekend!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2011, 01:24 PM
Ready.... aim.... Noooooo!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
I absolutely agree. I loved every bit of the episode. Great work, you guys. Have a cookie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Ready.... aim.... Noooooo!!!!!!
Tee hee. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
Gozer didn't make the episode. All mission praise should be pointed at Charles and Kurt!

Great Job guys!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2011, 01:25 PM
The mission was great, however, the markings on the minimap need fixing. On the first run I never found the rock formation where I should hide and ran straight through to the end of the map while nothing happened. That was kind of frustrating.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2011, 01:26 PM
btw coliseum was made by charles and kurt,
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2011, 01:26 PM
I thought it sucked.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Gozer didn't make the episode. All mission praise should be pointed at Charles and Kurt!

Great Job guys!
Mission Praise Array redirected and engaged! THANK YOU!
Lt. Commander
# 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathruin
I thought it sucked.
Can you give any reasons for that, or are you just trying to emulate a mythological being that often lives under bridges?

PS: Who are Charles and Kurt and why did I never see them on the forums?
Lt. Commander
# 10
I take it the mission makers like "Tremors"
Closed Thread