Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I'd like to propose a "Leveling Starter Bundle" or "Leveling Starter Bundles" as a reward to long time players.

[1) Who gets it? (One of the following)

  • 500 Day Veteran Reward
  • Accounts with X number of characters
  • Accounts with X rank character
  • Accounts with X number of characters at X rank


2) What would it feature?

  • A choice of Starter Ship
    1. Tactical Ship (NX Class or New Ship Type)
    1. Science Ship (New Ship Type)
    1. Engineering Ship (Constitution Class or New Ship Type)
  • A choice of Starter Space Accessories (based on type)
  • A choice of Starter Ground Accessories (based on type)
  • A new character sot or slots


3) Bundle or Bundles

  • Either a bundle with each category of choosable items
    • IE: X Number of Ground Accesories or One of each type.
  • Or 3 class based bundles
    • IE: Sci, Tac, and Eng bundle with preset items based on class



What does the community think? Good idea or great idea?
Anything missing?

Do you think a custom bundle or preset bundles are better?

Do you think PreOrder items should be included? (IE automated defense battery)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-26-2011, 09:47 PM
It sounds good to me
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Thanks, I think this would not only encourage more playing for people, but would also encourage people buying extra Character slot
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Thanks, I think this would not only encourage more playing for people, but would also encourage people buying extra Character slot
This is a good idea the first 2 ranks are kind of boring imo, most of the real action doesnt start until Commander Tribble with Klingons! So I agree, this would help out people get into some real action and start fighting that much sooner.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-26-2011, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reon View Post
This is a good idea the first 2 ranks are kind of boring imo, most of the real action doesnt start until Commander Tribble with Klingons! So I agree, this would help out people get into some real action and start fighting that much sooner.
Thanks, I really want it to stay off the C-Store and keep it as a reward for longer term players to make it easier for them to keep leveling toons.

Do you think a custom bundle or preset bundles are better?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-26-2011, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Thanks, I think this would not only encourage more playing for people, but would also encourage people buying extra Character slot
I know I bought 15 more character slots on top of the 3 they give us
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street3
I know I bought 15 more character slots on top of the 3 they give us
Wow, thats a ton of Toons! I got six so far (3 from the game, 2 from LTS, and 1 from the Veteran reward) I plan on buying 4 more, don't think I'll get much fun from any more than that.

What do you do with all yours? Just level them?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Wow, thats a ton of Toons! I got six so far (3 from the game, 2 from LTS, and 1 from the Veteran reward) I plan on buying 4 more, don't think I'll get much fun from any more than that.

What do you do with all yours? Just level them?
I do lvl them up but

I RP with them more then anything
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-26-2011, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street3
I do lvl them up but

I RP with them more then anything
Oh, thats cool. I semi-RP. I guess I'm just a little lazy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-26-2011, 10:44 PM
lol

No I got board at work over the last year plenty of time to think as push a button

I leave my iPhone now the STO forums
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02 PM.