Lt. Commander
# 11
02-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street3
lol

No I got board at work over the last year plenty of time to think as push a button

I leave my iPhone now the STO forums
Sounds fun. I'm kinda jealous.

I tried RP-ing, but I wish the game were a little more RP friendly.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Sounds fun. I'm kinda jealous.

I tried RP-ing, but I wish the game were a little more RP friendly.
That would be good for little bite more RP friendly areas
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2011, 11:09 PM
I made my own kind of "Starter bundle" by having my first toon buy my second toon one set of gear... that allowed my second toon to save all of the rewards from missions to pass on to the third toon and then it's rinse and repeat... provided you level each toon one at a time... it's just getting ahead of the curve one time... then you are always there... your idea would eliminate the hassle and would be a great 500 day reward... for sure
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-26-2011, 11:21 PM
We already have a starter bundle. The Tutorial equips you with a kit, armor, weapon, shields, and a ship. The only thing lacking is that the Bridge Officers aren't fully equipped. If you mean a better starter bundle, then everyone should have it not just people that meet certain restrictions. I would rather have race specific starter bundles than just a generic one.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-26-2011, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_BlownApart
I made my own kind of "Starter bundle" by having my first toon buy my second toon one set of gear... that allowed my second toon to save all of the rewards from missions to pass on to the third toon and then it's rinse and repeat... provided you level each toon one at a time... it's just getting ahead of the curve one time... then you are always there... your idea would eliminate the hassle and would be a great 500 day reward... for sure
I do something similar. But I wanted something that would add unique items to make it less boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
We already have a starter bundle. The Tutorial equips you with a kit, armor, weapon, shields, and a ship. The only thing lacking is that the Bridge Officers aren't fully equipped. If you mean a better starter bundle, then everyone should have it not just people that meet certain restrictions. I would rather have race specific starter bundles than just a generic one.
1) I know what I mean a leveling starter bundle. We do not have a starter bundle, we have basic gear that comes with a character. A starter bundle is more than just the basic gear. A good example are video game consoles. They all come with basic bales, controllers, and memory. Starter bundles are extra things you buy that add more controller,s accessories, and batteries, etc.

2) Why "should" it be available to everyone when the point is to make it less boring for long-term players to level alts?

I respect your opinion, but I disagree.

Though the race specific one isn't bad, it'd probably be too tedious for the Dev's.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-27-2011, 01:06 AM
dStahl, I know your perusing the forums, any chance you could give your opinion of my idea?

BTW, you the man! Thnx to a lot of the improvements, one of my friends is thinking of joining
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Anybody else interested or disagree with something?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Anyone who has more char should like this idea of having some better items to start with
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-27-2011, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street3
Anyone who has more char should like this idea of having some better items to start with
Do you think it should include C-Store items, all new items, or just some in game uncommon, rare etc. ?
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-27-2011, 08:07 PM
posses the question how this is a starter bundle, maybe rename it 500 day vet reward an you got it but a starter reward states its for starters as it does sound like a good reward for a 500 day vet who might want to go through the game again either for the fun of it or to help someone they brought to the game.