Lt. Commander
# 1 Enterprise mirror uniform
02-26-2011, 09:30 PM
I love the Enterprise mirror uniform and will probably be using it permanently, but theres one thing that really bugs me about it, you cant display your fleet badge on the male version. Im not sure if this is a glitch or if it was intentional, but either way I would be very happy to find out that this is being changed.

The TOS mirror uniform suffers from the same problem as well, in addition to the problem of not being able to display rank. I understand that rank was not displayed on this particular jacket during the episode it appeared in, but the added customization options would be much appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2011, 10:23 AM
I could be wrong but have you checked the opposite arm? Think I saw mine there once.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2011, 10:14 PM
I have checked both arms, but more importantly there is no drop box at all for choosing your fleet patch for male officers using the Enterprise mirror uniform. This drop box is however present for female officers wearing the female variant of this same uniform and the patch displays without issue, which leads me to believe that this must be some kind of glitch or was simply overlooked while in developement.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2011, 11:07 PM
Ah the character I have in mind is female so that's perhaps where my thinking comes from.