Lt. Commander
It was over 2 months between the featured episode series 2 and 3. This was due to the work being done on Season 3. Now we're finding out we arent going to see the next FE series before Season 4. If they keep up this trend, we're only going to be getting 1 featured episode series ever 3-4 months. That is simply not good enough.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2011, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James.T.Picard
It was over 2 months between the featured episode series 2 and 3. This was due to the work being done on Season 3. Now we're finding out we arent going to see the next FE series before Season 4. If they keep up this trend, we're only going to be getting 1 featured episode series ever 3-4 months. That is simply not good enough.
Do you want good content or **** content ???
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2011, 11:25 PM
They're adding other contents not just the FE. Its good enough for me
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2011, 11:27 PM
The team we have is literally working extra hours every week to deliver as much content and features as we can as fast as we can. There are a lot of areas of the game that we are working on simultaneously and we have a ton of work to do in order to deliver Season 4. We will continue to make feature episode series as often as we can. Since August we will have shipped 3 series along with all of the other features we've put into the game.

I know - they are awesome. I want more too. We will continue to work as hard as possible to deliver.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2011, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
The team we have is literally working extra hours every week to deliver as much content and features as we can as fast as we can. There are a lot of areas of the game that we are working on simultaneously and we have a ton of work to do in order to deliver Season 4. We will continue to make feature episode series as often as we can. Since August we will have shipped 3 series along with all of the other features we've put into the game.

I know - they are awesome. I want more too. We will continue to work as hard as possible to deliver.
Thank You... One And All... For All You Do..., And For What You Will Do...,

I for one have the patience to wait... (but don't push it... :p )
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2011, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Now we're finding out we arent going to see the next FE series before Season 4.
Sources or it didn't happen
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Quote:
I'd rather have 1 FE per season that's fantastic over 5 FE in a season that's garbage.

Dstahl: You and the other devs are doing an awesome job. I'm disappointed in myself that I went back to WoW for 3 months .
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2011, 11:35 PM
I don't think the content is going to ever come fast enough unless Cryptic put more staff on this game. Like double the devs.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-26-2011, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudach View Post
Do you want good content or **** content ???
Well I dont actually know what word you used, but I'm going to respond as if it were "crappy". My answer is good. However, the whole "quality over quantity" logic only applies until you run out of content. Because at that point, even a mediocre quality mission is better than no mission at all. So in regards to the subject of this thread, do I want the FEs to be good? Of course. But I also think that only 1 FE series per Season is a little extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aevn
Sources or it didn't happen
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...57#post3389757
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-26-2011, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykey1982 View Post
I'd rather have 1 FE per season that's fantastic over 5 FE in a season that's garbage.

Dstahl: You and the other devs are doing an awesome job. I'm disappointed in myself that I went back to WoW for 3 months .
Garbage isnt even an option. We're talking about professional people here, so even suggesting that is an insult to them. The actual options would be super high quality missions that take a long time to make, or more average quality missions that take less time to make. Yes, the super high quality missions are great, but once your done your done. What do you do until the next series comes out if its several months away?