Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Help.
02-26-2011, 11:59 PM
I was curious, does a fleet need a minimum number of players, or just it just need a minimum number of players to start one?

I ask because, I am currently in the midsts of getting a friend to join and I'd like a way to share and trade stuff with him, but the mail system is just so limited, and I'd like to be able to use the fleet channel for easy communication. I'd join a normal fleet, but I'm just too much of a casual STO player.

I already know they are planning to remove the minimum number requirement in the future but it is far of and I'd really like to help my friend and me.

I'd like to request that 4 people be kind enough to join me at ESD sometime in the next week to help me make a fleet. It'll only take a few minutes of your time. Please help me
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2011, 12:02 AM
You need a full group, you and four other people, to start the fleet then they can all drop out if you want them to. So the minimum limit is only on starting.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavrykDH View Post
You need a full group, you and four other people, to start the fleet then they can all drop out if you want them to. So the minimum limit is only on starting.
Thnx for the answer, I assumed that was the case. I knew about the minimum start limit but thank you for answering my question.

Now all I need are 4 helpful souls.

I'll probably be on at 3:00 CST tomorrow if anyone can help
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2011, 05:29 AM
No one cares?

I'll even give some loot to those who help. I'll replay your episode of choice to try to get you whatever piece of loot you want from it. (Based on my characters levels and what I can get )
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2011, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
No one cares?

I'll even give some loot to those who help. I'll replay your episode of choice to try to get you whatever piece of loot you want from it. (Based on my characters levels and what I can get )

give me a shout in game or something, all my toons are fleeted up but i can make a new and help.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-27-2011, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
give me a shout in game or something, all my toons are fleeted up but i can make a new and help.
I'm sitting in front of the fleet ambassador in the Earth Spacedock #1 instance if you'd like to come join

THankfully, 4 people were kind enough to help, thank you all
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Thanks for everyone who helped make the 2 fleets possible.