Lt. Commander
# 1 server maintenance
02-27-2011, 06:35 AM
I think it should be mandatory to do the server maintenance right after every future weekly from now on, cause i had server freezes more than six times when i used my gorn character.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Excellent Idea. There can maintenance before, and after, and having maintenance today would have meant a third consecutive day of maintenance.

Though I would suggest the maintenance window should get moved around. Maybe after a FE goes live, maintenance can begin at 5PM Pacific Time. To give the Rest-of-the-World a break from Daylight-hours patching.

5PM a Bad time? It's 5PM somewhere, no matter what time you do it. Ever thought about the other people in the world that like to play the game on weekends? You'll be interrupting their prime play time, so yours can go uninterrupted?

I've also been on a fair bit this Saturday (repeating the new mission on various alts, etc.). I've noticed no problems at all. Even if there have been server problems and it's not related to your own internet connection, it's a million times more stable than the first two weeks of this series. I'm happy that the stability issues are actually being dealt with properly, and not by "just reboot the server every few hours".