Lt. Commander
Yea I loved this episode. It felt as if I was actually living through one of the classic Tv episodes. Right down to the music... yea I recognzed the fight scene music from the classic Kirk-Spock fight when Spock had his Pon-far.

This mission totally rocked. So great job. Simply wonderfull.

However, I did find one show stopper bug. I forgot to change my settings so I was playing on Advanced. No biggier really but got a little careless and died when you had to kill the Wargul or whatever pack that was for the meat. No big deal thought I would just rez and continue. Nope that close to the cave I respaend on the other side duirng the day. Replaying it I discoverd that I had skipped ahead to after I had carved the meat and rested in the cave. Howeve dying caused me to skip ahead without completing the obhectives so I was stuck. I had to log out and back in which put me way back at the just escaping from the arena point. Not a big deal but some might find this bug annoying.

Otherwise awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2011, 07:37 AM
bump since I want the devs to see this
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2011, 07:39 AM
Wow that is worse than the super small objective circles that cause everyone ot run all the way back to the begining of the map
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2011, 07:43 AM
Yes I had this exact issue.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2011, 07:45 AM
Did you file a bug report?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-27-2011, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDave View Post
Did you file a bug report?

Yes; however, it was big enough to bring here as well.