Lt. Commander
# 11
03-01-2011, 06:19 AM
I reckon that it'd be a great idea to do the same as the TOS interior pack for all the major ships from the shows/movies over time - i.e., a pack including a complete interior and screen-accurate bridge, all at a much more realistic scale than the regular bridges:

- TMP Enterprise (Constitution-refit)
- TNG Enterprise (Galaxy)
- Defiant
- Voyager (Intrepid)
- TNG Movie Enterprise (Sovereign)
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Shepherd
I reckon that it'd be a great idea to do the same as the TOS interior pack for all the major ships from the shows/movies over time - i.e., a pack including a complete interior and screen-accurate bridge, all at a much more realistic scale than the regular bridges:

- TMP Enterprise (Constitution-refit)
- TNG Enterprise (Galaxy)
- Defiant
- Voyager (Intrepid)
- TNG Movie Enterprise (Sovereign)
I hope in time we do get all of these. Come to think of it, I would love a TMP constitution bridge. TWOK style.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-01-2011, 02:16 PM
It would also be cool if you could choose either the season 1-7 Galaxy bridge or the Grnerations variant. Oh it would be great if they added the battle bridge too.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-01-2011, 07:15 PM
They definately should make a classic Galaxy class interior after the TOS one is done.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-01-2011, 07:31 PM
When Cryptic does this... and the question is When not If...

They need to use canon colors for the Galaxy's LCARS. And I don't give a Cardassian vole's ass that the Sovereign's canon consoles were blue.

I want to see TNG-Series colors on the TNG-Series Bridge!
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
They definately should make a classic Galaxy class interior after the TOS one is done.
Personally, the Intrepid is number one on my list for the next interior pack. However, the Defiant is in need of one the most, as the current interiors don't make any sense whatsoever on the Defiant.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-01-2011, 07:48 PM
I'll take an order of TNG interiors please!

Also, gimme VOY and ALL Enterprise-E interiors, I need all the modern, properly-scaled, starship interiors I can get!.

Make those, and I'll dish out the bucks because I'm sorry, I'm definately not buying TOS interiors.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
Personally, the Intrepid is number one on my list for the next interior pack. However, the Defiant is in need of one the most, as the current interiors don't make any sense whatsoever on the Defiant.
+1. Defiant interiors definitely need some work. That is my ship of choice once I level up enough. I don't care how cool the interior content is, if I'm in a Defiant without sensical interiors I don't think I'd be able to play it without pulling my hair out. Someone pointed out on another thread that 2012 is the 30th anniversary of WOK. That would be a great time to do Enterprise refit interiors- if they haven't already.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-01-2011, 09:25 PM
the defiante should feel cramp and Spartian
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXM616
the defiante should feel cramp and Spartian
Exactly. The Defiant needs the interiors shown on DS9, which were cramped and spartan. 4 story warp cores just don't work on a ship the size of a Defiant.