Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-01-2011, 06:19 AM
I reckon that it'd be a great idea to do the same as the TOS interior pack for all the major ships from the shows/movies over time - i.e., a pack including a complete interior and screen-accurate bridge, all at a much more realistic scale than the regular bridges:

- TMP Enterprise (Constitution-refit)
- TNG Enterprise (Galaxy)
- Defiant
- Voyager (Intrepid)
- TNG Movie Enterprise (Sovereign)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Shepherd
I reckon that it'd be a great idea to do the same as the TOS interior pack for all the major ships from the shows/movies over time - i.e., a pack including a complete interior and screen-accurate bridge, all at a much more realistic scale than the regular bridges:

- TMP Enterprise (Constitution-refit)
- TNG Enterprise (Galaxy)
- Defiant
- Voyager (Intrepid)
- TNG Movie Enterprise (Sovereign)
I hope in time we do get all of these. Come to think of it, I would love a TMP constitution bridge. TWOK style.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-01-2011, 02:16 PM
It would also be cool if you could choose either the season 1-7 Galaxy bridge or the Grnerations variant. Oh it would be great if they added the battle bridge too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-01-2011, 07:15 PM
They definately should make a classic Galaxy class interior after the TOS one is done.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-01-2011, 07:31 PM
When Cryptic does this... and the question is When not If...

They need to use canon colors for the Galaxy's LCARS. And I don't give a Cardassian vole's ass that the Sovereign's canon consoles were blue.

I want to see TNG-Series colors on the TNG-Series Bridge!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
They definately should make a classic Galaxy class interior after the TOS one is done.
Personally, the Intrepid is number one on my list for the next interior pack. However, the Defiant is in need of one the most, as the current interiors don't make any sense whatsoever on the Defiant.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-01-2011, 07:48 PM
I'll take an order of TNG interiors please!

Also, gimme VOY and ALL Enterprise-E interiors, I need all the modern, properly-scaled, starship interiors I can get!.

Make those, and I'll dish out the bucks because I'm sorry, I'm definately not buying TOS interiors.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
Personally, the Intrepid is number one on my list for the next interior pack. However, the Defiant is in need of one the most, as the current interiors don't make any sense whatsoever on the Defiant.
+1. Defiant interiors definitely need some work. That is my ship of choice once I level up enough. I don't care how cool the interior content is, if I'm in a Defiant without sensical interiors I don't think I'd be able to play it without pulling my hair out. Someone pointed out on another thread that 2012 is the 30th anniversary of WOK. That would be a great time to do Enterprise refit interiors- if they haven't already.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-01-2011, 09:25 PM
the defiante should feel cramp and Spartian
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
03-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXM616
the defiante should feel cramp and Spartian
Exactly. The Defiant needs the interiors shown on DS9, which were cramped and spartan. 4 story warp cores just don't work on a ship the size of a Defiant.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:49 AM.