Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Progression
02-28-2011, 12:26 AM
I started a klingon now and there was a little bug so some of you klingons know it was a sort off cheat.
Kathless Expanse do that over and over and you would be captain in know time right ??? Wrong....!!!
They fixed the bug .... P'Tach They did't fix it they destroyed it .... Now you have to do 8 battle groups for an lousie 150 XP !!!
Battleing on Otha ground mission pretty dangerous !!!

Rescue 5 Starfleet pigs
Destroy turrets
Input a virus !

For an lousie 50 XP

I know that klingons don't cry but I'm Starting to .....

Point 1 : They should give some more granted XP Points
Point 2 : Make for PVP mission objectives also some PVE Like house battles or training sites.
Point 3 : Make an system worth fighting for like joining your broters in battle
Point 4 : Higher up some XP of the missions Why you ask why well I'm stuck as an LTC with noting other than finding battles !!!

And the most inportant Give points or honnor for winning a private match . You aint get noting for it ....
Better not being a klingon right now It's not funny !!!

Greets House off Martok
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2011, 01:19 AM
Noticed the same on my new Klingon . Stopped leveling at LT 9. It's not fun being Klingon any more.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2011, 04:42 AM
Hmm I just created a new character to test what you are saying and I made Commander in about 8 hours. I did not notice what you are saying. The Kahless Expanse and Azure Nebula are still "bugged", way too easy. You're supposed to defeat 3 battle groups but after the first one is destroyed you can turn in the mission. The xp gained from that filled 3/4 of the xp bar...

Way too easy. I hope they fix it soon. There are some boring parts to leveling a Klingon but it is still way faster than leveling a Fed. I usually do the Kahless Expanse for as long as the bug works (that's about 5 or 6 times in a row) then move on to T'Ong Nebula. I do it 15 times to get the Accolade. By the time I get it I'm already Lt. Commander 5. I then move on to the D'Kel Cluster, do the Breen Dailies and all of the Weekly Episodes. When you get the missions to defeat Romulans in the Azure Nebula (Lt Commander 8 I think) 3 runs will take you to Commander.

Sorry to hear that you didn't like your experience but these exploits shouldn't work anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Huh
03-02-2011, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trygvar View Post
You're supposed to defeat 3 battle groups but after the first one is destroyed you can turn in the mission..
What do you mean by this ??? I don't understand