Lt. Commander
So I was sitting around twiddling my thumbs the other day, thinking of my past stupid ideas, when I remembered how I had bought the lifetime subscription to Star Trek Online back in February of 2010. I remembered how I played it for three weeks and found it so repetitive and cumbersome that I couldn't stand it anymore, and counted it as a loss.

I thought to myself, "Self, I wonder if they ever managed to do anything with that miserable excuse of a game?" So I go online, download the game, and start playing. What do I find? It's actually a good game! The episodes feel like actual episodes! I can actually walk around inside my ship! THERE'S ACTUALLY A PLOT!!!!!

Cryptic, I hated you guys back in February of 2010, only because I was disappointed after so many years of being a trek fan and paying so much money for what seemed to be a halfway-done game. But...*tear*...I'm sorry I doubted you *sob*. You manage to take one thing off of my "stupid things I've done" list. Granted, that list is still pretty long, but now it's one item shorter because of you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2011, 01:47 AM
great to hear
Hopefully they will continue in the right direction.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2011, 03:10 AM
Welcome back into the fold, indoctrination classes start at 0400 in the holodeck

I've been here since the start so I know where your coming from on what the game was origionally like and have to agree they have come a long way. Hopefully the Foundry will be live on holodeck soon allowing us to have an almost endless supply of missions too