Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Klingons !!!
02-28-2011, 12:22 AM
I started a klingon now and there was a little bug so some of you klingons know it was a sort off cheat.
Kathless Expanse do that over and over and you would be captain in know time right ??? Wrong....!!!
They fixed the bug .... P'Tach They did't fix it they destroyed it .... Now you have to do 8 battle groups for an lousie 150 XP !!!
Battleing on Otha ground mission pretty dangerous !!!

Rescue 5 Starfleet pigs
Destroy turrets
Input a virus !

For an lousie 50 XP

I know that klingons don't cry but I'm Starting to .....

Point 1 : They should give some more granted XP Points
Point 2 : Make for PVP mission objectives also some PVE Like house battles or training sites.
Point 3 : Make an system worth fighting for like joining your broters in battle
Point 4 : Higher up some XP of the missions Why you ask why well I'm stuck as an LTC with noting other than finding battles !!!

And the most inportant Give points or honnor for winning a private match . You aint get noting for it ....
Better not being a klingon right now It's not funny !!!

Greets House of Marthok
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter1978
I started a klingon now and there was a little bug so some of you klingons know it was a sort off cheat.
Kathless Expanse do that over and over and you would be captain in know time right ??? Wrong....!!!
They fixed the bug .... P'Tach They did't fix it they destroyed it .... Now you have to do 8 battle groups for an lousie 150 XP !!!
Battleing on Otha ground mission pretty dangerous !!!

Rescue 5 Starfleet pigs
Destroy turrets
Input a virus !

For an lousie 50 XP

I know that klingons don't cry but I'm Starting to .....

Point 1 : They should give some more granted XP Points
Point 2 : Make for PVP mission objectives also some PVE Like house battles or training sites.
Point 3 : Make an system worth fighting for like joining your broters in battle
Point 4 : Higher up some XP of the missions Why you ask why well I'm stuck as an LTC with noting other than finding battles !!!

And the most inportant Give points or honnor for winning a private match . You aint get noting for it ....
Better not being a klingon right now It's not funny !!!

Greets House of Marthok
Give honor or points for private matches..erm..NO..I'm fairly certain Cryptic has it the way because they didnt want ppl to exploit that type of reward system...and you know ppl would exploit it...

I had no issues at all grinding a Klingon, and I did mine without the content you all presently have now (mine was done after this game went live and there was basically very limited Klingon PVE content).

I also did my grind w/o experience boosts like you can buy in the C-Store..so pretty much 85% of my grind was all PVP and the other 15% was some very limited PVE.

Long story short...grinding a Klingon is far easier now than a year ago !
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-28-2011, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptiecop
Give honor or points for private matches..erm..NO..I'm fairly certain Cryptic has it the way because they didnt want ppl to exploit that type of reward system...and you know ppl would exploit it...

I had no issues at all grinding a Klingon, and I did mine without the content you all presently have now (mine was done after this game went live and there was basically very limited Klingon PVE content).

I also did my grind w/o experience boosts like you can buy in the C-Store..so pretty much 85% of my grind was all PVP and the other 15% was some very limited PVE.

Long story short...grinding a Klingon is far easier now than a year ago !
Indeed. I don't have one at max level yet since my repeated attempts the first six months the game was out ended in frustration and eventual deletion. They're still not done adding KDF content, but the improvement even over the last four months is amazing. The simple fact that I now can't wait to get my Gorn in his Gorn ship and actually do PvP is a testament to Cryptic's efforts to improve things.

As for teh OP - I'm sorry, are you complaining because an exploit was fixed? If you are hurting for things to do there are 3 featured episode series you can do repeatedly with scaling rewards, sorties, (again with scaling rewards and fairly valuable mat drops) and the first couple of the awesome KDF only missions. There isn't an overabundance of things to do, a problem that does get worse in latter tiers, but tier 1-3 don't suffer from that nearly as much.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-28-2011, 01:33 AM
If if they did fix it then the Cardie one is gonna suck big time. Kill 18 mobs 3 times by yourself. Seriously, this should be looked into. Either make it an open instance like the Federation enemy signal contacts or cut the number. Or make the experience actually worth the effort.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-28-2011, 01:58 AM
not a clue what bug there on about, i played kdf since release an never saw or heard of this bug, but to the person sayin that its easier to lvl as kdf now then a year ago, put the mushrooms down and stand back from that beer. a year ago lvl via pvp was insanly easy becuase there were tons of feds lvling up through the ranks and doing pvp through all the ranks where as now there is a handfull of feds doing pvp through the ranks and not alot on the kdf side to make up for the lack of pvp leveling. we have sorties and exploration go kick the hell out of feds, romys and cardasians. we have no quests through commander lvl and 1 mini chain at captain lvl. if you think that alot of pve content thats been added to the kdf then id love to know what u think next to none content is.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-28-2011, 02:45 AM
This thread seems to explain the reasons behind what I didn't like about PvP when I tried it, which I haven't for quite a while.

I haven't got a Klingon character because I'm just not into all that Klingon stuff. I may be in the minority but whenever I switch on TNG and it's a "Worf meets Alexander and shouts at him for not being Klingonny enough" episode, I don't bother watching. The same goes for when other Klingons turned up to shout at Worf for being in Starfleet. And then they did it all again with B'Elanna Torres' inner battle between her Klingon and human sides. Blah Blah Honohhhr, blah blah Warriohhhhrrrr.

Just my humble opinion of course.

Anyway, when I was levelling up my Federation captain someone told me that PvP battles were a great way to pick up some points, so I had a few goes at it. Every time I went in my little band of Federation pals and I were met by a huge number of Klingons whose hobby was tying ribbons around our backsides and then handing them to us.

Were those Klingons taking advantage of the only good way to grind a Klingon character at the time?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-28-2011, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjwright View Post
This thread seems to explain the reasons behind what I didn't like about PvP when I tried it, which I haven't for quite a while.

I haven't got a Klingon character because I'm just not into all that Klingon stuff. I may be in the minority but whenever I switch on TNG and it's a "Worf meets Alexander and shouts at him for not being Klingonny enough" episode, I don't bother watching. The same goes for when other Klingons turned up to shout at Worf for being in Starfleet. And then they did it all again with B'Elanna Torres' inner battle between her Klingon and human sides. Blah Blah Honohhhr, blah blah Warriohhhhrrrr.

Just my humble opinion of course.

Anyway, when I was levelling up my Federation captain someone told me that PvP battles were a great way to pick up some points, so I had a few goes at it. Every time I went in my little band of Federation pals and I were met by a huge number of Klingons whose hobby was tying ribbons around our backsides and then handing them to us.

Were those Klingons taking advantage of the only good way to grind a Klingon character at the time?
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-28-2011, 03:12 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-28-2011, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjwright View Post
I hope that Cryptic do bring out extra stuff for the Klingons. I'm hoping that they start with a panty-unbuncher.
whys that so they can do yours 1st
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-28-2011, 03:17 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:35 AM.