Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
It Would be interesting to see that part of the Alpha Quadrant and the new locations there. They could put Delta Volanis cluster in the top part of that new sector block. Thinking about it...they could put all the clusters/nebulas in their sector space as they're all in the wrong places anyway.

Here's a pic from the Star Trek Star Charts where i've illustrated what we have already in white and that missing block in red

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6734/sedsds.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2011, 05:34 AM
wow, looking at that picture i realise how much of it Cryptic used in order to create the maps

but i think that will come eventually...once content for that new block will be developed, then it will be opened....until then...well....itll stay how it is now
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2011, 05:40 AM
It is where the iconians have lived all this time. Nobody ever decided to explore that section of space.

That is why the iconians are so mad. No visitors.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2011, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
wow, looking at that picture i realise how much of it Cryptic used in order to create the maps

but i think that will come eventually...once content for that new block will be developed, then it will be opened....until then...well....itll stay how it is now
Understandable though considering it's the only credible Star Trek galaxy map out there. If you look closely on STO you'll see these maps plastered everyhwere. Hopefully the galaxy will be expanded some day
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2011, 06:06 AM
Look closely at the bottom of the map and you'll see the Betreka nebula is infact in Eta Eridani block and not below Alpha Trianguli block like it is in game....another canon violation :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-28-2011, 06:09 AM
We can only hope that sector came

I'd like to go to Trill or Betazed that are in that missing sector
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-28-2011, 06:11 AM
Dstahl mentioned areas like Betazed and Ferenginar.

However, I'd want to see content filling in that space (and possibly merging the three main Fed sectorblocks).
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-28-2011, 06:13 AM
the 'universe' is as good as criptic can make it,
In all honesty, romulas should be right next door to earth (with the neutral zone in between) since the romulan earth war was done without warp drive.

And the Gorn, Nausicain and Lethean homeworld should at the very least have a marker for where their planet was before the klingons turned it to space dust (like the cool hologram that romulus has).
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-28-2011, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
And the Gorn, Nausicain and Lethean homeworld should at the very least have a marker for where their planet was before the klingons turned it to space dust (like the cool hologram that romulus has).
Genocide and slavery =/= space dust. Klingons might be harsh but they don't destroy plunder.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-28-2011, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street3
We can only hope that sector came

I'd like to go to Trill or Betazed that are in that missing sector
Trill is in the Kalandra sector which is already in-game. They didn't add the system though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Dstahl mentioned areas like Betazed and Ferenginar.

However, I'd want to see content filling in that space (and possibly merging the three main Fed sectorblocks).
I'd like to see sector block merges too