Lt. Commander
# 11
02-28-2011, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
....at least make it so that all missions for Va1s/Lg1s give emblems. This would provide some incentive for episode replay and other things. Not to mention make it less grindy for getting ships ingame.
There's more then enough missions that give Emblems a day to keep people occupied. If every mission gave Emblems then they'd soon become worthless and the market flush with the best gear. Nope, horrible idea.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-28-2011, 08:32 AM
sorry but you forgot TM after the word soon there, its Soon TM, thanks which means in the never never never future when they decided what colour they want the whiteboard an to remove the noughts an crosses from it an fill it with squigles for a pic to make it look like there busy
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-28-2011, 08:55 AM
Great idea.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-28-2011, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
....at least make it so that all missions for Va1s/Lg1s give emblems. This would provide some incentive for episode replay and other things. Not to mention make it less grindy for getting ships ingame.
I can back emblems for VA episode replay. Sounds great to me. That would actually give me incentive to play through all the episodes again, though I do kind of want to wait until they're all remastered for that, which won't be until February next year.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-28-2011, 09:16 AM
Let's hope that the devs hear us out in this matter.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Well, not for every single mission you can replay, but maybe for the most popular / important / best / whatever. But before that they have to make the missions scale to the players level, getting emblems for playing a Lt. mission with a VA is a bad idea.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decker999 View Post
Well, not for every single mission you can replay, but maybe for the most popular / important / best / whatever. But before that they have to make the missions scale to the players level, getting emblems for playing a Lt. mission with a VA is a bad idea.
this i can agree with.

also, the ones that are simply fly here, scan this, etc need to be excluded from the list too.

there needs to be "umpf" to a mission for this to be in place. not just handouts.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-28-2011, 10:21 AM
I can back this idea for storyline missions but not the regular patrol missions.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decker999 View Post
How about just the Scalable missions? Stranded in Space and the Featured Episodes for now, with more to come.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynKnight View Post
There's more then enough missions that give Emblems a day to keep people occupied. If every mission gave Emblems then they'd soon become worthless and the market flush with the best gear. Nope, horrible idea.
Best gear? LOL!

90% of the gear you can get with emblems is a complete "waste" of emblems.