Lt. Commander
# 1 Edit
02-27-2011, 11:28 AM
Edit ---

Ensign Logan Broadswipe wiped his nose on the sleeve of his brand new engineering uniform leaving a wet smear around the cuff. Sneezing violently the pilot of the shuttle gave him a despairing glance as he set the shuttle down on the landing pad inside Earth Spacedock. Logan stepped out and was pointed in the direction of the Admiral's office. Upon arriving he was summoned in to see the Admiral sitting in a metal bathtub with an orion slavegirl pouring hot water into the tub.

"Ensign", said the admiral, "Quinn, commander of Earth Spacedock, excuse my appearance, we're meeting a delegate from the Planctari Syndicate and let's just say this species has a tendency for a rather explosive disposal of their waste. Speaking of which, you look a bit rough, what's the matter?"

"Um, I'm allergic to tribbles sir." Logan sniffed.

"Hah hah hah, got some Klingon spunk in you. Heh just joshing, so what do you specialize in?"

"EPS manifold buffing and polishing sir." Logan said this feeling rather proud.

"Ok, never heard of it," muttered Quinn, "Alright whatever you do it's not needed round here, are you good at repairs?" A nod, "Good, get to the exchange, the bloody things crashed due to the millions of different currencies passing through it. Emblems, merits, EC, it's a bit odd, don't know who's idea that was...pah, right off you go"

Logan exited the office coughing and shivering...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2011, 09:39 AM
(Looks like no-one wants too so never mind )
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2011, 09:40 AM
See my sig and the Ten Forward RPG thread.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2011, 09:43 AM
Deleted ---
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2011, 12:07 PM
A few tips from the man who can fail RPGs in an instant:

TREK related ones sink faster than Titanic.

Ones run by me have everyone interested but also sink like the titanic but on a good day and can last about a week. Ten Forward Mafia lasted a while but even that succumbed to death.

You have been warned.