Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
lets do a head count, ignore weekly episodes which for both sides and are basically gimmicks to show what can be done.

so with them out the way how many kdf quests have been created, how many kdf ships. what were we promised and what have we gotten that was promised and what are we still waiting for, sources on what we still waiting for if possible with a link to the post it was promised.

did we ever get a 200 day reward.

what is the ship count for federation against kdf.

what is the costume count between federation and kdf.

anything else you can think of ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
lets do a head count, ignore weekly episodes which for both sides and are basically gimmicks to show what can be done.

so with them out the way how many kdf quests have been created, how many kdf ships. what were we promised and what have we gotten that was promised and what are we still waiting for, sources on what we still waiting for if possible with a link to the post it was promised.

did we ever get a 200 day reward.

what is the ship count for federation against kdf.

what is the costume count between federation and kdf.

anything else you can think of ?
The 200 day are the Shoulder Pads I think. It's the 100 day we're missing.

Not including ship skins but including shuttles
Fed: 32
KDF: 22

Including ship skins and shuttles
Fed: 77
KDF: 29

(I might have missed one or two but over all this is about right)

As for the costumes...I'm not gonna even bother to try and figure that one out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-28-2011, 09:09 AM
is that including the enterprise(starter lvl ship) an taco thing shuttle ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-28-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
is that including the enterprise(starter lvl ship) an taco thing shuttle ?
Yes to the Enterprise but no to the Taco.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-28-2011, 09:16 AM
I think (being primarily a Federation character) that the KDF beats the snot out of the Federation costume wise. In any other regard the KDF is jilted...

I think primarily they need more story and PVE, my main reservation on playing a KDF character is there is next to nothing to do besides PVP (which I don't like).

Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-28-2011, 09:22 AM
well ye i did once put in a bug report because i was paying subs but they seemed to be disapearing within nothing actually happening an that if i wanted to sponsor something id do it with an elephant or a kitten not a fed

even the new ships wernt done with my subs, there c-store fed so what has a year in the life of a kdfs subs paid for ?, if its 8 missions 4 weekly episodes an us bein able to craft i want a refund.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-28-2011, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
lets do a head count, ignore weekly episodes which for both sides and are basically gimmicks to show what can be done.
Sorry, not counting those is disengenuos as BOTH sides can play them and in other MMOs (more specifically WoW) all content past the starter zones is usually faction neutral. The KDF were promised more pvE content and the FE missions definitely count as they are usable by the KDF for PvE leveling.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-28-2011, 09:37 AM
-shoulders
-we went from 0% content to about 25 percent content when comparing to feds.
-Pi Canis (which was nice for a while)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-28-2011, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Sorry, not counting those is disengenuos as BOTH sides can play them and in other MMOs (more specifically WoW) all content past the starter zones is usually faction neutral. The KDF were promised more pvE content and the FE missions definitely count as they are usable by the KDF for PvE leveling.
i cant believe u are actually trying to compare sto pve content with wow content, wow has 3000 quests alone in the vannila zones, probably alot more now with cata adding new zones to it, and the shared content in wow is instances which in sto is fleet actions so hmmm which shared content is the greater, ye if they stick in stf's in every rank all for em thats real shared content. an dont say wow worked on addin them quests through the game, they had 2700 quests on launch. and on wow not alot of quests are faction neutral, nearly all quests are faction specific as id love to see an alliance walk up to a horde camp and get a quest from there or a horde visa versa, only the cartels an peeps like them gave shared content quests.

and they arnt being counted as we are talking about actual kdf content not shared content. u know like feds got dipo not shared.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-28-2011, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
i cant believe u are actually trying to compare sto pve content with wow content, wow has 3000 quests alone in the vannila zones, probably alot more now with cata adding new zones to it, and the shared content in wow is instances which in sto is fleet actions so hmmm which shared content is the greater, ye if they stick in stf's in every rank all for em thats real shared content. an dont say wow worked on addin them quests through the game, they had 2700 quests on launch. and on wow not alot of quests are faction neutral, nearly all quests are faction specific as id love to see an allience walk up to an allaince camp and get a quest from there or a horde visa versa, only the cartels an peeps like them gave shared content quests.

and they arnt being counted as we are talking about actual kdf content not shared content. u know like feds got dipo not shared.
Indeed, Klinks have no diplomacy, thus no reward BO from a nuetral/Fed faction (I would like a Andorian or Ferengei myself), and while I'm glad we finally got the Barge Of The Dead/Fel'khiri Chain, the Feds still have more storyline missions for PVE.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:40 PM.