Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
well ye i did once put in a bug report because i was paying subs but they seemed to be disapearing within nothing actually happening an that if i wanted to sponsor something id do it with an elephant or a kitten not a fed .
Thats going in my sig lol.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-03-2011, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
lets do a head count, ignore weekly episodes which for both sides and are basically gimmicks to show what can be done.

so with them out the way how many kdf quests have been created, how many kdf ships. what were we promised and what have we gotten that was promised and what are we still waiting for, sources on what we still waiting for if possible with a link to the post it was promised.

did we ever get a 200 day reward.

what is the ship count for federation against kdf.

what is the costume count between federation and kdf.

anything else you can think of ?
We have a 200 day reward....odd-looking shoulder pads but we got them...apparently they will be a work in progress for those that get 300 and 400 day rewards...Let's not start aboutthe ships....and costumes?.....What costumes?...lol. There are a couple of KDF outfits, and they have some options...much better when they added Nausicaan and Orion stuff, but for crying out loud...give us a proper lTG sash as a rank identifier...or let us make our own sashes by customization.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-03-2011, 09:57 AM
A damn sight more than we had in the begining and as long as it doesn't stop anytime soon, I'm happy.

Thats not say that I don't think we shouldn't continue to ask for more content and give our ideas as to what we would like to see in the future.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-03-2011, 10:28 AM
The Klingon Defence Forces have the Gorns, Orions and Nausicaans as allies of their Empire but we have seen less Gorn ships, Orion and Nausicaan ships as opinions in picking your vessel. As the Klingons aren't like the Federation which will have a set of ships because of Starfleet designed vessels.

Why don't we have Orion, Gorn and Nausicaans weapons and ship equipment with the Orion raiding federation transports we should have starfleet weapons as opinions as well.

The Mercenary outfit from the Cryptic store should be available to the Klingon side. The klingons hae their own type of hyposprays, shield batteries and power cells that increases the abilities of the personal shields and improve the weapons power more that the starfleet type but damages the rifle after use.

The Vulcan D'Kyr Science Vessel should be available to both sides the Vulcan ships haven't been in use for at least a few 100 years. So it wouldn't be surprising that the Orions have stolen the plans of the Vulcan Science ship or even stealing vessel for the federation decomission yarrds.

We know from TNG that ships have been stolen by criminials in the past at federation decomission yards.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-04-2011, 06:40 PM
If this game, including the KDF, were put out properly there would be hundreds of more players. I know handfuls of SFC fleets who checked this out and said WTF? Death of a Fleet I said hi to a MoK player a while ago and he asked if it was much better. Couldn't lie to him.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
A damn sight more than we had in the begining and as long as it doesn't stop anytime soon, I'm happy.
Ain't that the truth.

And now the KDF has me back. From a hiatus brought on by holidays, roller derby and finances.

So uh, I hear there's now a Nausicaan ship. Can I get it for free for levelling or do I have to buy it in the C-Store?
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Ain't that the truth.

And now the KDF has me back. From a hiatus brought on by holidays, roller derby and finances.

So uh, I hear there's now a Nausicaan ship. Can I get it for free for levelling or do I have to buy it in the C-Store?
C-Store or a ton of emblems. Take your pick.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Ugh. I'm not grinding emblems for a ship. C-Store it is, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-04-2011, 08:46 PM
its pants anyhows, its ok when its not in siege mode but it turns like a bus with 4 flat tyres, a clamp on 2 wheels and the engine being eaten by rats,in siege mode so if you ever do charge the lance whatever your aimin at has move out the damn way. i think the term siege mode is the term for feds not for us, when they see us start to use it they run like buggery behind us an knocked ten bells out of us.