Lt. Commander
# 1 Cloaked Intentions Daily?
02-28-2011, 11:00 AM
(When) Are we going to see one or more dailies with the new Cloaked Intentions Featured Episodes?

The Breen series:
Aiding the Deferi (Daily)
- Outpost 3 Security
- Ore for Outpost 3
Rescue Deferi Captives (Daily)
Emancipation (Daily)
The Devidians series:
Traelus System - Satellite Repair
Sh'mar Distress Signal
Alhena system - Refueling Station
- Salvage Dispute ("Repeatable")
Cloaked Intentions series:
???
I know there was Dev talk about a Delta Flyer Crafting Mission(s) which was supposed to debut sometime near the end of the series (so later this week, I hope?). Will there be any other sub/side missions that we'll be able to take daily or otherwise "repeatable"?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2011, 11:07 AM
i hope so.

i suspect they may have taken the allotted time for dailies and used that time to make the main eps even better which is fine but we are missing those dailies, but maybe after the series is done and they have some time they can make a few dailies to help fill the gap between the next bit of content?

i also think they could modify some of the environment in the last series to make pvp matches or pvp dailies. i think that is something they have hinted at doing and several locations, the arena and maybe the mining village in particular, look ideal for pvp maps.

There are several areas that also could have dailies round them. raids on the vault to steal technology, helping the miners on the colony with various tasks etc would be fun and a good way to reuse some brilliant art work.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
...There are several areas that also could have dailies round them. raids on the vault to steal technology, helping the miners on the colony with various tasks etc would be fun and a good way to reuse some brilliant art work.
Those are some good ideas... I can see the Vault Tech Raids providing schematics. Miner colony help could be good for some Diplo points, maybe. I don't know what's going to happen in the finale, but having some kind of "arena" ground daily in the coliseum could be cool, too.