Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorSTAFF
I'd love to play that game!
Me too! I wonder when THAT game will come out?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-28-2011, 09:32 PM
what was this about the teen rating and the open jacket betrayal?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-28-2011, 09:35 PM
Perhaps she's not Vulcan at all. Not all races with pointed ears are Vulcan. As for the eyebrows, one can't really confirm that they're pointed, so that's not a giveaway, either.

Just puttin' that out there.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-28-2011, 09:39 PM
She was supposed to appear in Lord of the Rings, but walked onto the wrong set, and some prop master who was 2 vicodin and a shot of scotch in dressed her up and gave her a gun, then threw her in with the Klingon... once the totally one sided fight...
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Not only is it old, but you are worried about her ears.....
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-28-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm not so sure they're fighting. I mean, the Velf may be fighting but I don't think the Klingon is. Unless this is part of the ground combat revamp and that's a new KDF melee maneuver - the Surprise Piggy Back Bat'leth Slash (the Special K?).

Z
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
I'm not so sure they're fighting. I mean, the Velf may be fighting but I don't think the Klingon is. Unless this is part of the ground combat revamp and that's a new KDF melee maneuver - the Surprise Piggy Back Bat'leth Slash (the Special K?).

Z
If I remember correctly..., The artist, around the time this popped up on the net (early 2008?), suggested that it was supposed to be a depiction of a Zero-G fight...

The K-Lady's hair and the Upward Direction of the V-Lady's ...ummm... chest... were the indicator's...

...supposedly...
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
If I remember correctly..., The artist, around the time this popped up on the net (early 2008?), suggested that it was supposed to be a depiction of a Zero-G fight...

The K-Lady's hair and the Upward Direction of the V-Lady's ...ummm... chest... were the indicator's...

...supposedly...
Artist gets 15 points for imaginative bsing...

Gets four points for perviness... for having the 'boobs' rise but not have zero g globs of blood...
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-28-2011, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluerockBeing04 View Post
Then she should should have christmas-colored blood :p

Also she's holding a TOS type-2 phaser pistol, which should fire a blue beam and not an orange one. And a Klingon getting the best of a Vulcan? Please...Vulcans are smarter and stronger than Klingons .
Yeah I was wondering about that phaser. Granted right now we have ships, uniforms and weapons from different eras in the game, but considering this is an old wallpaper I can't imagine why the artist would have thrown a TOS type 2 into an image that is supposed to be 25th century considering the uniform.

Then again it is pretty obvious that the artist wasn't a big time trekker otherwise he would not have messed up the other things (the ears and red blood, plus the missing floating blood drops for zero G), so it probably was just due to thinking the TOS one was cooler and more "gun" looking.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Ok...why is anyone here looking at ears and eyebrows and blood...in that picture there are only a few handfuls of things to really look at...like...uh...that ship in the background...yeah...