Lt. Commander
# 51
03-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
....holez in cheezburgerz?
I'm off to bed. Night!
What evaz next?
If it's a Five Guys cheeseburger, you'll understand the meth to my madness.
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-01-2011, 02:08 PM
I'd be the poor peasant who spends days in the fields gathering wheat then putting it in my cart pulled by a large Ox. I'd then take it to be milled and eventually would sell the grains at the market place.

Also, the monarchy would only bother with me once a year when it's time to gather taxes and I'm forced to choose between feeding my sick starving children or paying my taxes. Like a good loyalist, I opt to pay my taxes and continue to live my impoverished life and watch as my children die slowly.

Occasionally I'm heard out on the streets pleading, "Please, I need shoes." :p
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-01-2011, 03:03 PM
If you want, the Revolution can send a liberation force to your town/village/city/hut/metropolis.
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan844
If you want, the Revolution can send a liberation force to your town/village/city/hut/metropolis.
I live in a small hut in the Southern Desert. Do most of my trading and milling at the village to the north along the edge of the Akira River. We're are generally very loyal here in the south. The last uprising was quashed by the local town folk.

However, I would not deny my children food and medicine if it mysteriously appeared at our door one morning. I might be able to provide the good samaritan with valuable information regarding loyalist troops exercises and perhaps housing locations of troops in the village if they should desire it.
Lt. Commander
# 55
03-01-2011, 03:44 PM
1st delivery will arrive within the hour.
Lt. Commander
# 56
03-01-2011, 04:44 PM
I recently heard a knock at my door and when I opened it there was no one there. However, I saw a small package with several loafs of bread, various fruits, and what appears to be an anti-fever medication. My family is extremely grateful for these goods. I will travel out this evening and place a list of troop quartering locations in a hollowed out log approximately 3/4 a mile to the east of the village.

Also, thank you for the shoes.
Lt. Commander
# 57
03-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Your assistance is rewarded. The resisatnce will never be able to thank you enough. We know we are putting you in a significant amount of danger. Viva la revolution.