Lt. Commander
Hello, I recently purchased the lifetime sub for STO, and I am looking for an active fleet to help make the game more social.

I am defiantly a causal player looking for an active community to play with and exchange assistance.

If this sounds like your fleet let me know.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Hi Noobcamper.
The 12th fleet is an international fleet so we have people at all times of the day. We have people that play all aspects of the game including PvP, PvE and even role playing. The 12th has both casual and hardcore players and may be what you are looking for. The members of the 12th are always ready to help in anyway they can. Check us out and see if we are a good fit for you
Main site: http://12th-fleet.com/portal/
Forum: http://12th-fleet.com/portal/index.p...sion&Itemid=54
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi Noobcamper,
We definitely have both your requirements nailed at 3rd Fleet. We're a large international fleet so we have that "always on" feeling and we do lots of "stuff" together .... Which is fun! (STFs, RP, PVP etc)

Check us out at http://www.3rdfleet.com or check our recruitment vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1 (we have a couple of folk who love this stuff)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2011, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobcamper View Post
Hello, I recently purchased the lifetime sub for STO, and I am looking for an active fleet to help make the game more social.
Hello, welcome to the lifetime subscriber club .
The {UFP} is an international fleet, with over 8 years gaming experience, purely in Star Trek PC games. Our longevity can be attributed to focusing our efforts on making the community happy, and the games we play, even more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobcamper View Post
I am defiantly a causal player looking for an active community to play with and exchange assistance.
We're always on the look out for new members who are interested in cross-exchange assistance, and our fleet is flexible to both the needs of the casual and hardcore gamer. We ask only for a monthly roll call sign in (quick 30 second job) just to let us know you're still about, and that's it, from there it's totally up to you how much time you spend in the fleet.

For more information feel free to contact me personally (John Hathaway@Hathaway) or visit our site at www.ufplanets.com.

Kind Regards,
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2011, 12:04 PM
I am also a member of {UFP} and I have to say it is one of the most well organized guilds/fleets I have been in. Forums are very active at www.ufplanets.com the people are great there. There are members on in game all the time! We have many people from all over the world and of all play types.

As an event officer it is my responsibility to come up with events for our members on a weekly basis. We now have 6 event officers planning events at all play times to accommodate players from all over the world. There is always something to do in {UFP}. We also support play on the Klingon side with event officers for Klingon event planning as well.

Come check us out. You can reach us at the link in either Hathaway's or my signatures.

Hope to see you around.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2011, 01:25 PM
There are alot of great fleets in STO, but for a casual gamer looking for fun, check out Unrepentant. We are gaming community that has branches in all the MMO's with the main goal of having fun!

Want to set your phasers to Sexytime? Do you have a mini-fridge in your Readyroom? Do you let your Orion Slave girls wear clothes only on special days? We have a few officers that keep the herd moving, but for the most part we are one of the larger fleets that just plays to have fun.

We do run all the STF's and regular fleet type events too. And yes my USS Sofa King is seen readily in PVP and fleet events.

Check us out. We put the f in fleet and fun.

The U!

CarlosSpiceyWiener
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Greetings we are a casual fleet of people who enjoy all aspects of game play. We are looking for active players of any skill or rank, all are welcome to join. We have a website, use ventrilo, have members in several time zones, so there should be players online to help and group with. For more info about out fleet, feel free to contact any member in game or visit our website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/ for more info.

Live Long and Prosper
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2011, 07:10 AM
We would welcome you with open arms over at the Canadian Federation. We are currently an active but small fleet that is growing but we are active. We run fleet events for STF's and work towards training our lesser experienced members. We have an active vent server and play a lot together be it mission replay or running dailies together. The most important aspect of our fleet is that we are all friends and are all casual. If this sounds like a good fit to you please click on the link in my signature block and visit our site or message me in game (albers@albers) and i'll be glad to give you more info. Although we are called the Canadian Federation and most of our player base is Canadian we also have members in the UK and US so please don't let our name sway you away from us.

all the best.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2011, 09:33 AM
I'm also from UFP and I can recommend it very highly. Very welcoming, friendly and a ton of events being run. Very organised and just a good place to be.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2011, 01:00 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.