Lt. Commander
# 11
02-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Yes many, many changes to STO all for the better.

Hazard comes and goes a lot, usually he only seems comes back here when he gets banned from the WH40k boards. Of course if he hears your back from someone he may have to return just because of your re-appearance. Either way The Empress, Ravenstein, is still in control.

I know you've been missed.

The RPG thread is still going, but we've lost several original posters and it's slowed down quite a bit. Raven, Zona, and I are the only originals still posting. Though we have a couple new posters as well.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-28-2011, 10:31 PM
I started a new character about an hour ago. Immediately after beaming down to Earth Spacedock, I found myself lost, confused, and with no idea where to even go. Everything was new and shiny... It was awesome.

I'm glad to see our Glorious Empress is still in her rightful place. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't engage in horrible open warfare with her, just like old times... I feel so old when I say that.

As for Hazard, I actually kept in touch with him for awhile after I left this forum. I lost contact him around the time my old computer blew up, though. Good to hear that he still comes around every now and then, though.

The RPG is still going? I'm impressed! I might have to jump back in after awhile, although I'll probably bring in new characters. I can barely even remember who I played... Roland and Dean Winchester, I think. In any case, it's good to see this place is still going strong. Really feels like coming home. I won't lie, I've missed you crazy people... Yeah, even you, Raven.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-28-2011, 10:59 PM
No brushy.
No wants.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Yes, Roland and Dean disappeared from Clock not that long after you left. We tried to keep them in, but they just got lost as things moved along.

Lots has happened in the RP since you left. Could probably get you a bit of a summary if you want.

Most notably Flagg was defeated. Clock then imprisoned him, but he cast a spell that sent him to a random universe, which ended up being the world of the anime, Soul Eater. He also apparently lost his memory as a side effect. It will likely be quite sometime before he comes back, but I expect he will return eventually.

For now we're mostly trying to close out the last remnants of Flagg's plans to make way for Raven's new primary antagonist.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Chat, you know you missed me. :p The Brushy was lost when my old computer exploded.

Once I have a bit more time, I'll check out the RP. I'm definitely interested in jumping back in, and from the sound of things I could probably bring Roland and Dean back too. Who is the next antagonist?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-28-2011, 11:29 PM
The new antagonist: Post #2203 in the RP discussion thread.

At any rate I'm off to bed for the night. If you've got questions about the RP you can drop them in the discussion thread and someone will likely answer them.

Good to see you back, Daevan
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-28-2011, 11:32 PM
No want. *pushes Daevan off a cliff*

And give me 3,2 minutes to go through my folders.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-28-2011, 11:34 PM
Oh God. He just had to come back didn't he? You know what this means right? This means that one of his is going to have to type up an exhaustive summary post of the RPG for him! NOSE GOES!!!!

*Touches nose*

Welcome back, Daevan. It's like our old family is slowly coming together again.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Did not find the small ones but I found the big ones sooooo...

Pick yer poison.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-28-2011, 11:43 PM
Don't worry, Zona. If I have to, I'll sift through the 300+ pages of the RP that I missed. :p

And Chat? You're awesome. I'll put the brushy in its rightful position as soon as I can. For now, though, there's this 'sleep' thing I've been meaning to try.