Lt. Commander
# 11
03-01-2011, 04:01 PM
This is a known issue that we're tracking, as Salami has mentioned. Our Account and Billing Representatives have the ability to fix for this for you while we work on a more permanent solution.

You can contact them here, by either submitting a ticket, or through Live Chat from 9am to 9pm PST (That's GMT -7).

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talaxia
I too have been stuck at 192 days for 3 weeks. hopefully this gets fixed.
weird, my name here doesn't show me as a lifetime. I assume i have to go set that myself?
Go to the "My Account" Link above, then under "Miscellaneous", click on "Group memberships." Hit the radio button for "Career Officer."
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
This is a known issue that we're tracking, as Salami has mentioned. Our Account and Billing Representatives have the ability to fix for this for you while we work on a more permanent solution.

You can contact them here, by either submitting a ticket, or through Live Chat from 9am to 9pm PST (That's GMT -7).

Thanks,

Stormshade
Thanks Stormy, for answering! I've been watching to see if it would fix itself, and I got sick and tired of waiting around. It seems that this is linked to upgrading to a lifetime membership (meaning it's a pretty big issue coming up as more people notice it), can you tell us what exactly happened to make the hamstertron generator in the day counter to break down?
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoHawk
Go to the "My Account" Link above, then under "Miscellaneous", click on "Group memberships." Hit the radio button for "Career Officer."
thanks! i searched everything that i thought might have that option but never touched that catagory.