Lt. Commander
# 11
03-02-2011, 02:37 AM
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-02-2011, 04:18 AM
Yeah, Charlie Sheen + Midlife Crisis = disaster.

Two and a Half Men is a very enjoyable, non-demanding 20 minutes of television if you ask me.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-02-2011, 06:15 AM
I always figured Two and Half Men was a video Autobiography of him. They can always do what the Did when They fired Valerie Harper off of her Show "Valerie" back in the day. We can call the new show Charlie's Family!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-02-2011, 06:27 AM
My birthday is soon and went I go on the traditional family birthday meal instead of dealing with grandparents who want to direct my every adult move I think I'll freak them out and act like Charlie Sheen, quotes and all!

"I've got tiger blood and Adonis DNA grandpa! I'm shaking the trees, shaking all of the trees! You picked a fight with a warlock! There are parts of me that are Dennis Hopper grandma!"
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Why is that people eat up this stuff about famous people like gospel?

It's a freaking grown man acting insane(not the good kind) who gets paid a ridiculous amount of money.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-02-2011, 06:57 AM
Is it any wonder why his own father has suggested that Chuckles be incarerated?
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Charlie Sheen is one drunken, anti-Semitic remark from sharing a PR-$#!&hole with Mel Gibson. Seriously, he needs to go clean up or just go away. He's not as talented as Robert Downey Jr., so a big-time Holywood comeback is extremely unlikely. If he was younger, he 'd be sharing a room with other minor-talent burnouts like Lindsay Lohan and Aaron Carter (I enjoyed Platoon (well, respected it more than enjoyed it), Wall Street, and Major League but his other pics I have seen in spite of him not because of him)

I've seen some of the syndicated Two and a Half Men episodes. It's low-brow comedy. It's like laughing at fart-jokes. You laugh, but you feel self-conscious for laughing. It's probably great to watch if you are high or hung over (I feel bad for the cast of that show, especially Jon Cryer (who has seemingly fallen to this, but perhaps I give him too much credit) and Melanie Lynskey (who seemed to have much more potential than this in the 90s, but oh well, if it puts food on the table...)).
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-04-2011, 11:34 AM
You have gone too far, sir. I will not sid idly by whilst you besmirch the good name of fart jokes.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-06-2011, 04:13 AM
Did anyone else catch Charlie Sheen's uStream last night? It was...interesting. And, by interesting, it proved to me that no matter who you are, or how much cash you have, or what family you come from...when you get together with a group of friends, you WILL create a really bad webcast.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-06-2011, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
Did anyone else catch Charlie Sheen's uStream last night? It was...interesting. And, by interesting, it proved to me that no matter who you are, or how much cash you have, or what family you come from...when you get together with a group of friends, you WILL create a really bad webcast.
Who said I need friends to do a bad webcast? :p

I mean, it's something I've been considering for ages....