Lt. Commander
That's right folks. Subspace Radio, the voice of Star Trek Online, is interviewing the one and only Gozer this Thursday LIVE at 2pm PST, 4pm CST, 5pm EST, 2200 GMT (Everywhere else I have NO clue)!

So.. we'd like question ideas! Post your questions that you would like answered here and BigMike will try to get all the relevant ones asked!

And then don't forget to tune in this Thursday to Subspace Radio as BigMike and Gozer sit down over a nice cup of <insert beverage here>. And don't forget! You can also /channel_join SSR in game for live chat during the interview!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2011, 06:56 PM
I'd like to know what YOU want me to ask Gozer - please post you're questions here! I'll get to as many as I can!

And Please tune in Thursday at 2200 GMT - 5pm Eastern for my interview with Gozer!

Thank you
BigMike
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2011, 07:15 PM
I heard something about custom ship interiors, does that mean i can customize my ready room, Ten Forward, and cabin with more stuff than a few trophies? I would really like to take some of my old reward weapons like the retro phasers and mount them and put them on my desk or the shelf behind my desk. Beyond that i would like to change the art, banners, plants, and fish in the tank. Nothing major just was wondering if that was coming along with custom interiors.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
That's right folks. Subspace Radio, the voice of Star Trek Online,
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Notice the of in there. We say the Voice of Star Trek Online for a reason. We don't speak for anyone. We just have a great time and bring everyone quality interviews such as this one.

Hope you tune in James T. Picard. And thanks for asking such a tantalizing question.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraveFatal1ty
Notice the of in there. We say the Voice of Star Trek Online for a reason. We don't speak for anyone. We just have a great time and bring everyone quality interviews such as this one.

Hope you tune in James T. Picard. And thanks for asking such a tantalizing question.
Claiming to be the "voice" of something implies you are speaking for whatever that something is. In the case of a game, that would be either the players or the developers. If that is not what you are claiming, then you are using the term incorrectly.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2011, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philoso_Raptor
Claiming to be the "voice" of something implies you are speaking for whatever that something is. In the case of a game, that would be either the players or the developers. If that is not what you are claiming, then you are using the term incorrectly.
Exactly my point. So if these guys are the "voice" of STO, and STO = the players, the Devs, or both, then who are they claiming to be the voice of? If the players, meaning me, then how do they know I agree with what they are saying?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Guys we have been here for a year and have always used that tag line. I am sorry if it is mirepresenting you. We mean no disrespect. We have been the voice of many players in the game, and for a while were the only station that covered the game. That has changed so maybe we need to look at some changes as well.

Again no disrespect intended but this is the first time we have had anyone comment on that.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Question for Gozer: What new tools or tech would you like to see developed for STO? Specifically dealing wiht mission objectives or storytelling tools.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-02-2011, 02:17 PM
[quote=GraveFatal1ty I am sorry if it is mirepresenting you. We mean no disrespect.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it wasnt intentional. However, the issue has been raised and its obvious you dont actually speak for everyone. So are you going to continue to claim that you do?