Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
I'm buying White on day one. Love Pokemon games. Have since middle school when they first came out here.

I'm not the biggest patriot but I'm still looking forward to the very Native American / United States looking Braviary. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29

Also I'm looking forward to the garbage bag Pokemon which is just so ridiculous I'm loving him. :p
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2011, 08:28 PM
I am hoping to get White version the day it comes out(along with the event Celebi at Gamestop) but I don't know if I can go yet. I've been a fan of Pokemon almost as long as I can remember.

I haven't gotten to learning all the names yet, but I really love Gigalith. I have a team planned of 7 Pokemon because I couldn't just choose 6. :p I also like Haxorus.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Pokemon became big in the US when I was about 8 or 9, so of course I like them. The latest one I bought was Sapphire. Don't have a DS, so I haven't bought any since then.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Sounds like someone likes their Poke'man like they like their water fountains and pools...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
Sounds like someone likes their Poke'man like they like their water fountains and pools...
Filled with unwanted poop?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
Filled with unwanted poop?
No thats just a Baby Ruth.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2011, 05:46 PM
I got Soul Silver because I wanted to have the cool pedometer gadget! But I'm too lazy to walk enough, so I just mounted it on a box fan to make it accumulate steps.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I got Soul Silver because I wanted to have the cool pedometer gadget! But I'm too lazy to walk enough, so I just mounted it on a box fan to make it accumulate steps.
I clipped mine to a curtain and aimed an air cleaner at it so the curtain would sway all day and night.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
Pokemon became big in the US when I was about 8 or 9, so of course I like them. The latest one I bought was Sapphire. Don't have a DS, so I haven't bought any since then.
Sapphire was my first game. And I have to say that Swampert is the best Water-type I've ever seen. It has high offense and defense, excellent versatility, and every major Electric-type attack except for Thunder have no affect at all on Swampert.

As soon as I get one of the new Pokemon games, I'm migrating a Mudkip up to Platnum, then trading that over to whichever version I get as soon as I can, so that I can stay ahead of the game.

EDIT: Braviary also looks like it should be the next evolution of Swello. Same colors, same exact colors.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan844
Sapphire was my first game. And I have to say that Swampert is the best Water-type I've ever seen. It has high offense and defense, excellent versatility, and every major Electric-type attack except for Thunder have no affect at all on Swampert.

As soon as I get one of the new Pokemon games, I'm migrating a Mudkip up to Platnum, then trading that over to whichever version I get as soon as I can, so that I can stay ahead of the game.

EDIT: Braviary also looks like it should be the next evolution of Swello. Same colors, same exact colors.
You're out of luck with Mudkip if you want to use it before you beat the game.

You cannot trade any older generation Pokemon to black and white until after you beat the game. Exceptions are the event Pokemon like Gamestop Celebi and the Legendary Beasts.
It kind of sucks. They seem to want to force you to use the new ones.